Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2009 11:24:36 PM EDT
Am one of the few Conservative and self-thinking folks there....   Though I can get as drunk as anyone.  And I know others are there...just can't find the thread atm....  

20% ban atm in the forums.  I pitched a fit on Obama a bit back.  Apparently all my F-U were considered evasion....   Meh...okay.

And yes....I couldn't find the thread here....for Cybernations that is....

<Strykewolf[BH-CO]> Just thought I'd drop something that makes no sense  :D   FUAROCK!!
<chaosplayer4[GGA]> wait wut?
<Strykewolf[BH-CO]> nm  :)
<Strykewolf[BH-CO]> was a guy that used internet to actually harrass someone in RL....sorta like what TPF did to NoV

Theres a shit-storm of a war going on...though that is winding down.  Looks like NPO is the one getting owned...along with TPF and some others.....

Interesting times  

Link Posted: 5/1/2009 11:26:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 11:34:33 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=792384

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top