Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2009 8:53:48 PM EDT
WASHINGTON  —  President Obama is believed to have had a short list to replace Supreme Court Justices David Souter.
One possibility is the current U.S. Solicitor General, Elena Kagan. She's a former law professor at Obama's alma mater, Harvard University.

Another well-known name who might make the list is Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick.

Most of the rest of the likely possibilities are sitting federal judges. Among them are Ruben Castillo of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Margaret McKeown of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco, and Diane Wood of the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Chicago.

Law professors Pam Karlan of Stanford and Cass Sunstein of Harvard might also make the list.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,518566,00.html

"[A]nimals should be permitted to bring suit, with human beings as their representatives ... Any animals that are entitled to bring suit would be represented by (human) counsel, who would owe guardian like obligations and make decisions, subject to those obligations, on their clients' behalf."  Cass Sunstein, Animal Rights: Current Debates and New Directions, 2004.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 8:59:02 PM EDT
[#1]
wtf
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 9:01:01 PM EDT
[#2]
IF THAT MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF COCKSUCKING SHIT DEVAL PATRICK BECOMES A SUPREME COURT JUSTICE OF THE UNITED STATES I WILL LOSE MY MOTHER FUCKING MIND. HE IS NOT FIT TO EVEN RUN MA, NEVER MIND DETERMINE CONSTITUTIONAL CASES. OMFG!!!!

I'VE NEVER POSTED IN ALL CAPS BEFORE, BUT MY HEAD JUST SPUN!

ETA - WHY NOT MAKE THE STUPID FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING FUCK CUNT SOMALI PIRATE A JUSTICE? GO AHEAD OBAMA ,YOU STINKING PILE OF SHIT.

ETA 2X - HONESTLY, IS HE JUST TRYING TO CONSIDER WHAT THE WORST POSSIBLE CHOICE HE COULD EVER MAKE IS, THEN MAKE IT? IS THAT HOW THIS ADMINISTRATION TRULY RUNS? I WISH A PLAGUE ON OBAMA SUPPORTERS.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 9:06:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
IF THAT MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF COCKSUCKING SHIT DEVAL PATRICK BECOMES A SUPREME COURT JUSTICE OF THE UNITED STATES I WILL LOSE MY MOTHER FUCKING MIND. HE IS NOT FIT TO EVEN RUN MA, NEVER MIND DETERMINE CONSTITUTIONAL CASES. OMFG!!!!

I'VE NEVER POSTED IN ALL CAPS BEFORE, BUT MY HEAD JUST SPUN!

ETA - WHY NOT MAKE THE STUPID FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING FUCK CUNT SOMALI PIRATE A JUSTICE? GO AHEAD OBAMA ,YOU STINKING PILE OF SHIT.

ETA 2X - HONESTLY, IS HE JUST TRYING TO CONSIDER WHAT THE WORST POSSIBLE CHOICE HE COULD EVER MAKE IS, THEN MAKE IT? IS THAT HOW THIS ADMINISTRATION TRULY RUNS? I WISH A PLAGUE ON OBAMA SUPPORTERS.

preach it brother!

of course, the kenyan owes Patrick for not busting him out for plagarism

Patrick has no chance of being re-elected in MA and probably wakes up everyday hoping the call from DC will come...
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 9:10:19 PM EDT
[#4]
He's Obama JR, and just as arrogant. I'm so glad I moved out of that piece of shit state while that other piece of shit Romney was still in office.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top