Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2009 8:32:31 PM EDT
Buried my father in law yesterday.

A small town in central LA lost a good man.  A veterinarian of 52 years died Tuesday, April 28th, 2009.  A man so dedicated to his family, to his friends, and to his clients, he whispered in his final days, "Don't tell them I lost my license."  He fought his cancer so that one day he could get back to work.  He didn't really lose his license, he just hadn't renewed it this year.  He was dying, but every single day he fought so that one day he could help more people.  

Thankfully, God took him relatively quick.  He was in great pain, and suffering dearly.

There are men who talk like Christians, and then there was Dr. Joe who every single day acted like a Christian.  He was humble, but there is nobody who will ever be able to question his dignity and sincerity.

I will miss you Dr. Joe.  
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 8:47:02 PM EDT
[#1]
prayers

Your FIL is in a much better place than us right now, may he rest in peace.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top