Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2009 5:28:04 PM EDT
I recently tried some apple cider a friend made that has everclear in it. It's an amazing drink because it barely tastes like alcohol at all and will still put you on your ass.
He didn't want to share the recipe and so I was looking around online and I found this link:

http://turfseyeview.blogspot.com/2004/05/apple-pie-everclear-drink-official.html

That's just one recipe. There are a bunch online that all have different ratios and such.

SO......... If you've tried making some, post up your recipe and how the end results were!
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 5:36:36 PM EDT
[#1]
That looks good, will give it a try sometime.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 5:39:38 PM EDT
[#2]
This stuff is lame.  Mixing apple cider and alcohol.  Big deal.

Mix 5 gal. of all natural apple juice, 2 lbs. of corn sugar (dextrose), 1 package of Montrachet wine yest, in a 5 gal fermenter.  Wait 3 weeks.  Bottle with 3/4 cup of corn sugar.  Wait 6 months and then drink.  Lots better.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 6:00:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I didn't read the link but my uncle would make a concoction he called "apple pie". I don't know if it was everclear or not but it had raisins and cinnamon in it and it was pretty tasty. It would also knock you on your ass.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 6:09:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Some parts around here make it with...shine...
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 6:11:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I've had it and it's very good.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 6:11:21 PM EDT
[#6]
all the local bars here make it up and sell it in shots for $$$..you can't really trust some of them tho because they will charge alot and skimp on the everclear and its really hard to tell
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top