Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2009 4:52:35 PM EDT
I'm a Michigan resident with a valid cpl and tomorrow i will be heading to Indiana and was wondering if they honor my cpl there?
Could anyone answer this question and send me a link to more info.
Thnx in advance.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 4:58:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone know on a here?
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 4:58:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Reciprocity

Answer is yes.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 5:28:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Uniform Concealed Weapons Act (UCWA):  If nobody knows about it, it must be legal.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 5:40:41 PM EDT
[#4]
concealed is concealed and homie and his glock fo tay do it so why not
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 6:52:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Your Michigan CPL is currently good in the following states:  AK, AL, AR, AZ, CO, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NH, ND, NM, NV, OK, OH, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT,
VA, VT, WA, WV, WY

http://www.handgunlaw.us/documents/USReciprocity.pdf
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 7:00:58 PM EDT
[#6]
MI. honors OR. but OR. doesn't honor MI. Our state doesn't honor anybody. Can't help but think my CHL would be honored in alot more states if we could talk our congress critters in to allowing resiprosity to other's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top