Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2009 7:56:03 AM EDT
Season 2 of 24, episode 13, Jack Bauer and Mack Gerhardt working together. This will probably be one of the best TV episodes in the history of TV
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 7:57:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I still haven't seen a single episode of that show.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 7:58:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Was Jack doing Tiffy too? Hell, everyone else is...

Link Posted: 5/1/2009 8:04:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Was Jack doing Tiffy too? Hell, everyone else is...

No but someone clinging to his guns and religion is housing Kim in the woods alone
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 8:09:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Never seen the show, don't care, and I haven't watched TV in many years.

That being said, from reading here at AR15.com I understand a certain shrill communist lesbian activist has been added to their roster.

All I can say to that is...

Link Posted: 5/1/2009 8:12:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I watched season one on dvd straight through. That ruined it for me. It is not possible to have that much stuff happen to one person in a 24 hour period.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 8:18:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I watched season one on dvd straight through. That ruined it for me. It is not possible to have that much stuff happen to one person in a 24 hour period.

Because TV is real.  
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 8:28:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because TV is real.  

Sorry to piss on your hero Jack, but its a stupid show.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 1:10:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because TV is real.  

Sorry to piss on your hero Jack, but its a stupid show.

I'm curious what shows you do watch, that are more "possible".
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 1:11:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I still haven't seen a single episode of that show.

I saw half of season 1 episode 1, turned it off and never went back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top