Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2009 7:17:18 AM EDT
www.surveylot.com

Seems too good to be true and probably is.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 7:24:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 7:25:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't know abuot scam, but I do know that sometimes you become automatically signed up for stuff you didn't bargain for by completing them.  RTFP.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 7:26:40 AM EDT
[#3]
My wife does online surveys for money all the time. It pays for her ebay shopping. I dont know if that site is legit but surveyspot.com is one of the ones my wife does. It works.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 7:28:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I've got paid to take surveys through my previous university. Most were NOT worth it. 5 bucks for a 1 hour survey. Fuck that. But hey, it was in the name of higher education, or some bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 7:28:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
My wife does online surveys for money all the time. It pays for her ebay shopping. I dont know if that site is legit but surveyspot.com is one of the ones my wife does. It works.

How much does she make?

Link Posted: 5/1/2009 7:29:20 AM EDT
[#6]
My friends at work used to do it all the time. They used the store's address so the checks would be mailed there instead of their houses. Forgot what website it was, but they made between $30-$50 or so and a check came every couple weeks.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 7:30:03 AM EDT
[#7]
My wife does these too , she makes i think about $5/hr when it comes down to it doing surveys.

However , you make significantly more if you just get people to sign up under you. People's
careers are built around just getting people to sign up.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 7:31:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

However , you make significantly more if you just get people to sign up under you. People's

Link Posted: 5/1/2009 7:36:28 AM EDT
[#9]
I have personally used this survey site and can attest that it does work and you do receive money.  Probably made about 150 bucks off of the site.  They give maybe 1-2 surveys a day.  It may take a few day from when you sign up to start receiving surveys.

ETA: There is some kind of referral program, but I don't really care about it.  If you are interested or have any questions shoot me a pm.  Also, I can give you tips on how to be eligible for more surveys.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 7:38:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4c/Pyramid_scheme.svg/800px-Pyramid_scheme.svg.png

Say what you want , I've made enough to pay ahead on my mortgage by 2 years in the past 2 weeks.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top