Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2009 5:17:17 AM EDT
man yesterday was especially good, went to the dr and had teeth pulled, later in the day i go to mcdonalds for coffee and my sister left a tack in thecupholder, i get home and the cup was almost empty and i had to clean the car, so i call samco gobal and see if my ffl faxed his license. he did, and i ordered but being my first gun purchase i messed up, and put my address as the shipping address (Doh!) and now im waiting for them to email me back saying they have corrected it and are sending it to my ffl.

note to self, nor ordering when groggy lol
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 6:53:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Dentist pulled tooth=Lortab
Sister left tack=assbeating(make her clean up)
FFl fuck up=No big deal
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 7:35:17 AM EDT
[#2]
lol i couldnt beat my sis up, she babysits 12-14hrs a day 7days a week for my cousin.
he had to get custody of his grandbabies because his kids a fukkup and his sons GF is a crackwhore. he no sooner got custody and got deployed, so sis watches the kids while cuz's wife is at work.

Link Posted: 5/1/2009 7:47:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I meant that figuratively not literally.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top