Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2009 7:09:57 PM EDT
Anyone wanna watch this with me?  I'm only about 10 minutes in.  Yes, this is an Alex Jones film.  And yes, its about the NWO and how Obama is a puppet.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:12:30 PM EDT
[#1]
No, haven't seen it............................................again this week.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:28:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll take a look later.  Youth Brigades?  Yeah, fuck you Obama.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:46:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Saw it.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:47:39 PM EDT
[#4]
seen it
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:49:14 PM EDT
[#5]
anyone know when he's going to start his civilian defence brigade or what ever the fuck its called
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:54:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I will say that I was a former infowars regular.... However, all lot the the shit Jones spews out of his mouth is laughable. The site does touch on some very good points from time to time. Just to much BS to sift through.

As far as the Obama Deception.... I liked it overall and thought it covered how much of a giant douche nugget Obongo is. I will take Jones BS latent rants over all the liberal vomiting any day of the week!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top