Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2002 8:25:43 AM EDT
There must be something wrong with ME.I've known almost every womenz around (@25yrs worth) except one that would not take advantage of me.Granted, I'm no angel to co-habitate with, but when it comes down to the all-mighty $[size=6]$[/size=6]$,I pay all the bills.Do any of you think a womenz would give you a second thought if you HAD NOTHING to offer 'them'.[red]I think not![/red]'They' look at the 'package' when they look at you,your Man*ip*yana*bility(WOWI MADETHATUP),your assets,your income,etc.I'm not alive to support a womenz.F-off! We're bred to think the "man" is the head of the household, when all we really do is die first from our efforts for womenz + children.......rant off......more to come, I got to call my lawyer.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 8:30:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 8:43:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I am with you lets screw some womenz
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 8:44:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, dnra, you could always go find yourself a nice man......since you hate women so much [:P]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 8:48:18 AM EDT
[#4]
[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/mica/ranton.gif[/img]
Well if somebody didn't wake up with their drawers in a wad?[;)]
There are some bad ones...but there are some good ones.
Sorry to hear about your problems. Hopefully it will get better.
[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/mica/rantoff.gif[/img]

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 8:55:31 AM EDT
[#5]
EdAvilaSr:
...What's the alternative?
View Quote

[i]That was just worth repeating...[/i]

One day, after a near eternity in the Garden of Eden, Adam calls out to God,

"Lord, I have a problem."

"What's the problem, Adam?", God replies.

"Lord, I know you created me and have provided for me and surrounded me with this beautiful garden and all of these wonderful animals, but I'm just not happy."

"Why is that, Adam?" God replies.

"Lord, I know you created this place for me, with all this lovely food and all of the beautiful animals, but I am lonely."

"Well Adam, in that case I have the perfect solution. I shall create a woman for you."

"What's a woman, Lord.?"

"This woman will be the most intelligent, sensitive, caring, and beautiful creature I have ever created. She will be so intelligent that she can figure out what you want before you want it. She will be so sensitive and caring that she will know your every mood and how to make you happy. Her beauty will rival that of the heavens and earth. She will unquestioningly care for your every need and desire. She will be the perfect companion for you," replies the heavenly voice.

"Sounds great."

"She will be, but this is going to cost you , Adam."

"How much will this woman cost me Lord?"

"She'll cost you your right arm, your right leg, an eye, and an ear.

Adam ponders this for some time, with a look of deep thought and concern on his face.

Finally Adam says to God, "Ehhh, what can I get for a rib?"
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 9:12:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 9:31:16 AM EDT
[#7]
ED...the alternative is--->PROSTITUTES!..[;)]j/k kinda, When they are done doing what most guys want women for,(sex)you pay a SMALL-1-TIME fee.I have "hooked up" with a few womenz whom have had NOTHING (exceptL00KS+SuperSEX)...one lived with me on and off for 4 years stealing crap here and there.Hanna,BD66,I'd ass-ume your womenz.But your the ar15.com's womenz's so's your ok by me.But really....I mean 25+ years worth of womenz,since I was @ 15yrs,and it gets worse when you get older and know the way of the world = MONEY.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 9:44:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Is it possible that you've been fishing with the wrong bait? [;)]

If your way of attracting women is to advertise that you have money, then it shouldn't be any surprise that the women you meet are focused on money.  Just move into a cardboard box next to Imbroglio and the gold-diggers will leave you alone. [:D]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 9:50:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 9:57:47 AM EDT
[#10]
i was trying really hard to think of something smart ass to say to you, and then i realized that i only have to mention the facts of the case.

you're getting what you deserve, boy.  do you really think that you're going to find a good woman if all you want from her is sex?  hell, if all they give is sex, and all they take is money, then you really don't have anything more than whores in the first place.  think that might be part of your problem?  [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 10:22:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
ED...the alternative is--->PROSTITUTES!
View Quote

So instead you give your money up in return for AIDS or an STD...no thanks.

Dnra, you reap what you sow my friend. If you treat "womenz" like trash, the only "womenz" you are going to get is the ones that will put up with it.

A woman that has a steady income, intelligence, personality, and beauty, isn't going to hang around someone that doesn't give them the respect they deserve. They do deserve it.. don't they[;)]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 10:27:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 10:48:09 AM EDT
[#13]
an old saying

"If they didn't have vaginas and boobs, there'd be a bounty on em and we'd shoot em like wolves"

Of course, that's just an old saying.

I love womenz.....two marriages so far.....

at least this one likes guns
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 10:55:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Misogyny-cha-cha-cha!
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 11:32:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 11:33:16 AM EDT
[#16]
A wise comedian once observed... "all your failed relationships have one thing in common. You."
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 11:41:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
There must be something wrong with ME.I've known almost every womenz around (@25yrs worth) except one that would not take advantage of me.Granted, I'm no angel to co-habitate with, but when it comes down to the all-mighty $[size=6]$[/size=6]$,I pay all the bills.Do any of you think a womenz would give you a second thought if you HAD NOTHING to offer 'them'.[red]I think not![/red]'They' look at the 'package' when they look at you,your Man*ip*yana*bility(WOWI MADETHATUP),your assets,your income,etc.I'm not alive to support a womenz.F-off! We're bred to think the "man" is the head of the household, when all we really do is die first from our efforts for womenz + children.......rant off......more to come, I got to call my lawyer.
View Quote

[b]prattling[/b] v [i](prattle)[/i] 1) to speak ad nauseum; incoherently babbling; pointlessly uttering [b]to prattle[/b]

Link Posted: 1/16/2002 2:18:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Spearweasel__ I've been told that one before and its probabley right.ARLady__ I wish I'd had your mature insights when I was younger,meaning younger than 30,which was a while ago.I wish you and your kinda* new situation(hitched)in AZ all the best too.[red]The prostitute remark has a {wink}j/k=just/kidding next to it.[/RED]..y'all know I was kidding RIGHT? I Always take care of myself so I look to no one for anything,"Except",I used to look to the girls for wild crazy nonstop sex.Luckily my "drives" have rearranged themselves.[:D]MONEY,can't make you happy,but the lack thereof is certainly a catalist for problems.  
My next(5th) Moniker is PRATTLE!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top