Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2002 7:25:41 AM EDT
Just heard on the news that the prisioners in Cuba had their heads and beards shaved off for "health reasons." LOL. Aren't their beards considered to be a symbol of their manhood or something like that? Serves the bastards right.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 7:26:54 AM EDT
[#1]
And feed them fuckers PORK and beans!
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 7:30:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
....their heads and beards shaved off.....
View Quote

oops. I mean the hair on their heads and beards, not their heads getting shaved off. Not a bad idea though.

Wish I could see a pic of that little patch of brussel spouts! [:)]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 7:37:47 AM EDT
[#3]
PORK SPAM!!!!

Link Posted: 1/16/2002 7:38:01 AM EDT
[#4]
They gotta keep lice down somehow[:)]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 7:40:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I hope before they are transfered to American prisons they get their asses shaved so my fine incarcerated Americans don't get a prick rash.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 7:46:03 AM EDT
[#6]
I say dip them in Nair after their lice/flea dipping, leaving them completely hairless. Then dye them optical orange. [%|]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 7:52:08 AM EDT
[#7]
My time for a 'pure' guess.
I'd guess this is a part of an on-going psychological operation.  Make the boys feel vulnerable.
I'd further guess that when interogations are complete a miraculous understanding of the religious significance of beards will occur.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 7:54:22 AM EDT
[#8]
I wish you had a pic.

I've never seen a shaved rat before.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 8:04:20 AM EDT
[#9]
They should have been shaved with a broken beer bottle by a drunk sailor, then feed them "beard broth" from the shavings.

They deserve far more than a hair cut.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top