Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2009 12:43:13 PM EDT
So i'm home early from work today flipping channels when I come across speed channel.  and the show "bullrun" is on.  they were doing a driving stage somewhere in new mexico at an old prison, and its an offroad type course and it ends after they bust through a fence.  These two dudes in a Mitsu. lanceri guess go through this thing, and of course they are haulin ass because its a timed event, they bust through the fence, hit a bump and then go airborne and and then slam first into this cement retaining wall and TOATAL their car.  

They then get all pissy about wrecking their car.  YOu guys are on a show dedicated to driving like a jackass and you are surprised when you wreck your car??   Good luck on you insurance paying for that too buddy....

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 12:45:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 12:47:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 12:48:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I knew a guy that was going to enter into the actual Bull Run  ... not the TV show.  This was about 2 years ago, those people tend to have WAY TOO MUCH MONEY.  The guy I know was going to purchase a Lotus Elise just for the race.  Nice car but
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 12:49:39 PM EDT
[#4]
That was "Team Evo" and everyone was glad to see them go.

My buddy Bear is the owner/driver of "Team Avalanche".  He's a classmate of mine in Aviation Management here at Auburn.  They're in the top 3 with the season finale tonight... winner takes all in the challenge.

BTW:  Bear is an AR guy.  Has a bushy m4gery.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 12:53:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Awesome show, the 2 douche bags that hit the cement barrier deserved it they were tools.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 1:54:49 PM EDT
[#6]
It's a cool show for the most part. That dude "Elvis" looks like a real tool though!
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 1:58:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Team Avalanche is the shit.

They won all the challenges they were thrown into, and did most of it driving one handed.

Cool show.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 2:00:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Did you see the dad on "team dart" flip his dart in that same episode?

ROFL
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 2:17:48 PM EDT
[#9]
I watched a few episodes last season.  It was kind of interesting.

meh.  

A bunch of self-absorbed assholes driving like jackasses for a big prize payout hamming it up for the camera.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 2:18:16 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

ROFL

yeah that happened right before i walked out the door

ouch

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 2:18:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

ROFL

YES!  What a joke.  Bear told me that the guy was EXTREMELY embarassed following that accident... he nearly backed out of the competition on pride alone.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:41:44 PM EDT
[#12]
"Dumpster babies!"

Go Team Avalanche. Tell Bear to join Arfcom.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:12:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
"Dumpster babies!"

Go Team Avalanche. Tell Bear to join Arfcom.

I will... he's up at the bar tonight for the finale, but I'll see him in our final tomorrow.  (yeah... in the bar the night before a final... that's Bear!)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top