Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2009 10:19:40 AM EDT
still havent heard of a motive or name of man charged
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 8:47:47 PM EDT
[#1]
The name was deliberately being withheld this afternoon when I saw the reports.

The motive was to attack the Queen and her family.  He was intending to kill them.  (Yeah, it was a shitty plan, but that was his intention.)
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 8:54:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Osama is that you?
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 4:10:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Merf Jorgensen
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 5:48:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
still havent heard of a motive or name of man charged

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,518577,00.html

A man who killed five people and injured 13 in an attempt to kill members of the Dutch royal family died Friday, one day after the attack, according to media reports.

The suspect, a 38-year-old identified by Dutchmedia as Karst Tates, had been in critical condition since the attack during the Netherlands Queen's Day holiday Thursday.

Link Posted: 5/1/2009 5:49:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Apparently he just died. Fucker.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 5:57:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Just a lone loon it would seem, judging by what I've read in the Dutch media.
Not well prepared, attacking a huge bus with a Suzuki Swift? fail.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 5:59:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Apparently he just died. Fucker.

Death was too good for him.

Unless it turns out that he just passed out at the wheel (which given the circumstances, I see as highly unlikely).  But if that did turn out to be the case, it would be just one big fucked up tragic incident.

_MaH
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 6:49:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Oh well, his death saves tax payers over there money having to feed the guy 3 meals a day till he dies. No big loss.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top