Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2009 10:14:55 AM EDT
Im already tired of steaks , chops and Brats. ANyone got any good recipes like pizza or different grilled veggies........??
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 11:30:37 AM EDT
[#1]
salmon (works for just about any fish though)
olive oil
chopped fresh Rosemary
butter
2-3 cloves of chopped garlic
salt
pepper

place alum foil (bend up the edges to hold the juices) on grill, coat the filets in the oil, spinkle everything but the butter over it, place slice of butter on fish once its on the grill, cook to taste.

I spray the foil with Pam or something equivalent to keep it from sticking. If you do Salmon with skin make sure you slice the skin in several places as it will shrink during cooking.

One of my favorite recipes!!

Damn. I think I need to stop on the way home for some salmon!
edit: In on one!!  w00t!!

Sorry, it's a newbie thing.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 11:35:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Grilled Veggies.  

Take some zucchini, yellow squash, sweet peppers.  

Slice the squash veggies length wise about 3/8" thick.  Slice the peppers length wise about 2" wide.  

Put the sliced veggies in a gallon plastic bag with some inexpensive italian dressing out of a bottle and let them marinate all day.  

Take them out and grill them.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 12:38:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I've done pizza on the grill but it takes constant watching as it will burn quick and bad! Done use a pizza stone on the grill it will crack (found that out last week ) We use the pre-made Boboli crusts, heat the grill up reall hot for 10 minutes, build the pie and then throw it on the grill

other than that I like to roast veggies like pepers, onions, and asparagus, cubed taters are good on the grill too ( Ihave a basket that suspends from the inside top of my grill that stuff like that goes in). My wife like big portobella mushrooms grilled and she eats it like a burger.

I really like grilled samon and other fish (take the kids to the trout farm and let them catch some rainbows, they are great with lemon and butter). I have done large scallops and shrimp on kabobs too.

Find some good marinade receipes on line to use on steak and stuff and it will be different too.

J-

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 12:39:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Try salmon with the cedar plank, good stuff.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 12:45:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Grilled veggies are easy enough, sliced thin, some salt/pepper/olive oil. Wrap in foil and grill em up!

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 12:47:11 PM EDT
[#7]

That looks KICK ASS!!!
Great link, I'm going to try it.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 12:47:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Peaches. Cut them in half, remove pit. Grill for a bit.  Dust with cinnamon and sugar when done and garnish with a mint leaf and serve with vanilla ice cream. Yummy dessert.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 12:49:04 PM EDT
[#9]
tag for new ideas
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 1:03:24 PM EDT
[#10]
My favorite is stuffed Jalapeno's.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 1:13:49 PM EDT
[#11]
grilled and basted slabs of fresh pineapple.  (use jerk seasoning or a spicy BBQ sauce, or various Asian sauces)
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 1:23:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Wrap your AR in bacon and invite a libtard over for dinner.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 1:36:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Strawberry, bananas, and pineapple shishkabobs
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 1:41:30 PM EDT
[#14]
we need an ARFCOM cookbook
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 1:43:46 PM EDT
[#15]
atb's are good - ones I make are bacon wrapped cream cheese and little smokie stuffed japs.  Need to try Moink balls and Chicken lollipops as well.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 1:46:04 PM EDT
[#16]
I heard that you can make a hamburger with ground beef.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top