Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2001 6:48:24 PM EDT
It has been over 5 years since I laid eyes on a Shotgun News.  I ordered a new subscription over a month ago, and have yet to receive it.  I was at WalMart with the Wifey this evening, and noticed one on the stand back in Sporting Goods. I snatched that thing up, and have spent the last hour eyeballing all the goodies.  I have already found a BUNCH of stuff priced much cheaper than what is posted on the web.  This has proven to me that the net isn't always the cheapest place to shop.  Heck, I'll pick up the phone and call an order in to save a few bucks on a thousand rounds of ammo.  Believe me, I KNOW the going rates on ammo on the net.  Have to watch the shipping though. How does $94.50 sound for S&B 9mm?

QUESTION:  How is the Maylasian 308?  

I shot a bunch of Maylasian 223 several years ago, and it is good stuff.  Still have some of it left. It is supposedly mil spec 193.  If the 308 is anything like the 223, I can handle 1000 rounds of it for $114.90.  

Anyone not shopping Shotgun News is doing himself a big disservice.  Can ya tell I'm excited? :^))

Joe

Link Posted: 3/13/2001 6:54:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Shotgun News is the bomb! But it does lead to excessive credit card use in the weak.
It is really handy when buying guns to know the wholesale value. [smoke]
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 7:16:00 PM EDT
[#2]
When I see an issuse at the local WalMart, it is usually 1 or 2 issues behind the most current out at other newsstands. If you don't have the latest, (I just got the March 12th issue), you might try a local magazine store until your subscription starts arriving. Enjoy and try not to salivate too much. [:p]
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 7:18:51 PM EDT
[#3]
GUNLIST is my favorite because of layout.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top