Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 4/30/2009 3:38:44 AM EDT
WTF???????

Not that I would EVER lose precious brain cells reading PEOPLE, but I guess libtards are blind AND dumb.

This bitch looks like that guy from Jeepers Creepers with a handful of Skoal Bandits in her lower lip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/0,4644,7145,00.html#6_55
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 3:44:17 AM EDT
[#1]
But, but it's racist.  Do it for the children.  

Honestly though, black, white, whatever.  That is one of the butt ugliest women I have ever seen.  You remember in college, the woman you would have rather chewed your arm off than to wake up after the night of binge drinking?  You remember her right.  Michelle Obama is uglier by a mile.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 3:45:08 AM EDT
[#2]
www.petfinder.com has better looking candidates.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 3:46:24 AM EDT
[#3]
she has the arms of a freakn spider monkey
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 3:47:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Best looking people????

I thought she was a wookie?
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 3:48:08 AM EDT
[#5]
No.. she looks more like a shaved sasquatch.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 3:48:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 3:50:52 AM EDT
[#7]
This country is fucked.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 3:54:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Seriously she scares me. How many pictures did they have to go through to find a decent one?
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 3:59:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 3:59:14 AM EDT
[#10]
If you want to see truly beautiful political wives, look up Carla Bruni or Princess Letizia.  There's a Thread floating around with a bunch of pics.

Michelle Obama is a beast.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:00:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Some Arfcommer said it best - "she looks like a shaved wookie"
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:02:04 AM EDT
[#12]

She'll slap you from across the room.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:07:06 AM EDT
[#13]
"Beautiful People" is more about who someone is as a person than what they look like.  You guys are so far right wing anti-Obama that you're blinded by your own reflection in the mirror.  And I would bet that for the most of you, that reflection is a scary sight indeed.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:07:43 AM EDT
[#14]
do not want
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:08:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
"Beautiful People" is more about who someone is as a person than what they look like.  You guys are so far right wing anti-Obama that you're blinded by your own reflection in the mirror.  And I would bet that for the most of you, that reflection is a scary sight indeed.

"America is a downright mean country"
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:09:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Some of you guys think Ann Coulter is hot.

'jus saying.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:10:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ban the Troll.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:13:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

For the first time in my adult life, I'm proud of my Forum.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:14:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I've always thought physical beauty was in the eye of the beholder.  Who knows what makes a woman hot to one man, but not to another?  

But, if you're talking about Michelle Obama's heart, its ugly.  I can't wait to hear the stories of how this woman treated White House staff when Barry is no longer president.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:14:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

She is a disgusting ugly person through and through. The words that come out of her mouth are ugly and her actions are ugly...

You may appreciate the things she has said about this country, I do not.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:14:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ban the Troll.

Sorry dude, but I ain't a troll.  But I ain't an unfair, self-serving, "my opinion or the highway", kinda fool like most of you jerks are, either.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:15:23 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

No u

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:15:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Who is she then?  The wife of a president?  What is so beautiful about her?  She is not proud of her country, until they elected a black man.  She doesn't "do" anything... and she's not physically attractive in the slightest.  What is it?  If People would've put hillary as their most beautiful, could I not say the same about her?  Or would that make me a scary-mirror-reflecting-rightwing extremist?
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:19:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....

Those w/40/40 should keep it to themselves.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:20:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

She is a disgusting ugly person through and through. The words that come out of her mouth are ugly and her actions are ugly...

You may appreciate the things she has said about this country, I do not.

Yes Sir!  +1  Add to it her college thesis, not very impressive, not a beautiful person inside.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:20:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Seriously!?!
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:21:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Why does anyone here give a shit about what's printed in People magazine?

If I had to choose between reading People and watching paint dry, I'd choose the paint.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:22:46 AM EDT
[#28]
They should just publish a laminated centerfold of his and her assholes for the sycophants to lick every day, all day long.  

ETA:

Dictionary:

syc·o·phant

n.
A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:23:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:24:54 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is she then?  The wife of a president?  What is so beautiful about her?  She is not proud of her country, until they elected a black man.  She doesn't "do" anything... and she's not physically attractive in the slightest.  What is it?  If People would've put hillary as their most beautiful, could I not say the same about her?  Or would that make me a scary-mirror-reflecting-rightwing extremist?

It might.  I'm not sure I would totally agree with People mag's choice either.  But I have enough respect for them and the people they choose to not use this forum to spout off in a childish, self-serving way about my disagreement.

There really should be a "maturity level" requirement to be a member of this forum, because the thoughts and words of those who would not qualify make the owner's and members who would pass such a test look like they're associating with immature children.

Everyone has a right to their opinion, the problem is some people choose to express their opinion in an extremely childish way.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:25:56 AM EDT
[#31]
MOTHER OF GOD!!!

WTF is wrong with this country?  One good thing about the countries in the middle east, they would make her cover that shit up!
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:27:04 AM EDT
[#32]
she is really ugly
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:27:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

If I had to choose between reading People and watching paint dry, I'd choose the paint.

I think I might agree...

Just painted my garage today. wanna come over and have a few beers and gaze?

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:27:51 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It might.  I'm not sure I would totally agree with People mag's choice either.  But I have enough respect for them and the people they choose to not use this forum to spout off in a childish, self-serving way about my disagreement.

There really should be a "maturity level" requirement to be a member of this forum, because the thoughts and words of those who would not qualify make the owner's and members who would pass such a test look like they're associating with immature children.

Everyone has a right to their opinion, the problem is some people choose to express their opinion in an extremely childish way.

Good for you. Mom would be proud. No one else gives a fuck.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:28:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

We give a shit because of the obvious propaganda about Michelle.

The bitch is ugly and she's a cover girl?

Please.

It's just the media trying to shape the sheeple's opinion.

We ain't buying it here.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:28:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're only sucking up to him because he's all for your people being able to get married.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:29:12 AM EDT
[#37]
I don't think she's disgusting, but by most objective standards, she's not really "beautiful" IMO.

This whole silliness is just a reflection of the media's infatuation with BHO & Co.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:29:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am not sure what is more comical, her being picked, you respecting People magazine or your pompas high horse attitude.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:29:38 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What are you talking about?  People's list of beautiful people is supposed to be a list of good looking people, like Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt, Anjolina Jolie, etc.  How often did Mother Teresa or Gandhi make this list??
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:35:06 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You forgot to call us racist too.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:36:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Where they ranking Silverback Gorillas?
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:36:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ban the Troll.

Sorry dude, but I ain't a troll.  But I ain't an unfair, self-serving, "my opinion or the highway", kinda fool like most of you jerks are, either.

And yet you defend a hate-filled beast like Michelle Obama.  How interesting.  How does something like that work?

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:36:48 AM EDT
[#43]
I don't know about beautiful but she looks a hell of alot better than Billary and Nancy.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:37:23 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You mean like how Michelle is a racist?
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:38:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
No.. she looks more like a shaved sasquatch.

Didn't Monsterquest do a show about her?
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:39:38 AM EDT
[#46]

ME =
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:41:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
she has the arms of a freakn spider monkey

She can, indeed, tie her shoes standing up.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:42:17 AM EDT
[#48]
Tagged for the asshattery and the lock
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:42:43 AM EDT
[#49]

Grade A, top choice meat...?

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:47:58 AM EDT
[#50]
You can hate People mag, hate M. Obama, think she's ugly, disagree with her personality, thoughts, words and actions.

The problem is, you express that displeasure as if you are some kind of slug that just crawled out from under a rock.

When you express your opinion in the manner than some of you have, I would assume hoping that others would agree with you...and if your statement has any value, agreement from those who otherwise not see it as you do, what you illicit from those folks is a roll of the eyes and shake of the head.  What they do is laugh at your stupid ass.

And if you're not trying to sway someone else who might not see things as "clearly as you do", then what's the point of making your statement, unless all you want to do is hear yourself speak in your self-serving, the world revolves around me, sorta way.

The problem with GD (and not this great forum in general) is that it allows some very disturbed people to hide behind their keyboards and make malicious statements that in the Real World would get their asses kicked.

And most of these statements actually violate the COC...too bad that's just a show of words...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top