Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2009 3:51:24 PM EDT
What the hell? I received a link to this video via email along with this message: "There's a wave of sentiment here in Mexico that the "epidemic" has been contrived to create obedience for a yet unforeseen economic meltdown."

VIDEO

And so it begins....

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 4:02:04 PM EDT
[#1]
My nutjob conspiracy theory is that

1. we hit peak oil, which led to
2. the big run up in gas prices, which led to
3. the economic down turn, which led to
4. our nwo overlords deciding it is time to act and
5. releasing an engineered virus in an attempt to cut world population in half

woo hoo!

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 4:18:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What the hell? I received a link to this video via email along with this message: "There's a wave of sentiment here in Mexico that the "epidemic" has been contrived to create obedience for a yet unforeseen economic meltdown."

VIDEO

And so it begins....

i watched it.  What a complete and utter load of foul smelling fecal matter fitting only for a troll.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 4:26:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Say what you want, but massive panic could be the final straw needed to break our back. Let 100,000 people get sick, a few die, and how many Americans will be shut up at home, not spending money, not going to work. Let a few food deliveries get contaminated. Panic and fear are a politicians best friend.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 4:29:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

VIDEO

And so it begins....

i watched it.  What a complete and utter load of foul smelling fecal matter fitting only for a troll.

Well, I'm not a troll dude...I agree with your assessment 100%. Pretty much whacked-out shit, but interesting none the less to see the extent people will go with a conspiracy theory. This is just one I haven't heard before.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 10:27:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I apologize for the troll comment.  Did not notice the emoticon when I posted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top