Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/29/2009 2:17:37 PM EDT
Mexico is really pissing me off lately.

Seriously, I would have bombed the pirates, bombed N. Korea, parts of Afganistan, etc.  Saying "FUCK MY SECOND TERM!!!!!!".

What say ye.

ETA:  I win bitches on the IBTP.  
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:18:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Those damn Canadians are just asking to get bombed.  
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:20:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Yup.  Trinidad and Tobago would bukkaked by the US Military.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:20:40 PM EDT
[#3]
When you show up in the yard, you are supposed to kill the biggest badass in the yard to show your supremacy.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:21:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes North Korea would be a smoking hole.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:22:38 PM EDT
[#5]
No.................Pirates would be on free fire list!!!
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:23:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Madagascar would be fucked.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:24:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Nope.

Harpoons and SLAM's are missiles so they don't count
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:26:13 PM EDT
[#8]
North Korea's missile would have been vaporized.

If they then fired their nukes, those would be dealt with and then south korea would have a rather large northern parking lot in about 20 or 30 years.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:27:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Pirates or coyotes, I'll pay $15 cash for the skin of either.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:27:25 PM EDT
[#10]
I would have carpet bombed Somalia, built a wall around the slightly rearranged rubble and renamed it Gitmo-on-the-IO.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:27:37 PM EDT
[#11]
EVERY COUNTRY BUT THE US would be a smoldering pile by now if I were elected president. WE HAVE NO FRIENDS in the world. If we got rid of everyone else we would at least have fewer enemies. In a few years (when the radiation subsided) we would have plenty of new resources and room to spread out! Life would be great!!!

MAX
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:28:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
EVERY COUNTRY BUT THE US would be a smoldering pile by now if I were elected president. WE HAVE NO FRIENDS in the world. If we got rid of everyone else we would at least have fewer enemies. In a few years (when the radiation subsided) we would have plenty of new resources and room to spread out! Life would be great!!!

MAX

I hope you're joking.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:30:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Dude, if I had the 'Smite' button, I'd go to town.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:30:08 PM EDT
[#14]
I would have bombed mexico, iran, and south korea.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:30:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

MAX

Sadly, this is looking more and more feasible by the day.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:32:26 PM EDT
[#16]
i would've bombed California
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:33:44 PM EDT
[#17]
The first place I would bomb is the Kool-Aid factory that supplies _A well known apologist here. After that all the countries that regularly talk shit would be fooked'...
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:34:11 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

MAX
I hope you're joking.

Joking that I would nuke the whole planet? Yes.

Joking that we have no real friends or allies? No.

Some countries would be experiencing a trip to the hurt-locker though!

MAX

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:35:18 PM EDT
[#19]
i would have ended my inauguration speech with "OPEEEEEEN FIIIIIIIRRRRRRREEEEE!"
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:35:25 PM EDT
[#20]
If I were president I would have bombed China.

We owe those bastards so much money that we will never be out of debt and will end up working for them for centuries.

It's time to quit dancing around this thing and get it done.  Nobody believes that we are going to pay China what we owe.

If I were president our kids could grow up in America or America 2 (which has really good egg rolls).
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:36:15 PM EDT
[#21]
FUCK YA!!! id bomb CRAZIFORNIA while NANCY PELOWSI was home!!! hey, thats like killing 2 birds with 1 stone!! but id have to warn the good peeps in that state to get out quietly. FUCK the rest of them libtards and criminals!!! BOMBS AWAY!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:36:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Seriously, I would have bombed the pirates, bombed N. Korea, parts of Afganistan, etc.  Saying "FUCK MY SECOND TERM!!!!!!".

What say ye.

Bombing is a waste of money, fuel and ordnance...

The real question is 'Would you have INVADED anyone'...

THAT is how you produce lasting change....

You RAID the pirates ports with Marines... Kill everyone who resists, destroy their boats & motherships... And have commandos liberate the ships they are holding at sea... We train SEALS for a reason, let's use 'em....

You INVADE Iran and have the Combat Engineers collapse their underground nuke facilities with explosives...

You use the Air Force for recon, deep strike and CAS only... Not to make fireworks for the TV cameras and pretend they are capable of achieving lasting change by dropping bombs...
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:36:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Some of our enemies would no longer be alive, that's for sure.  Disappearances, assassinations, accidents...lots of accidents...maybe some limited bombing action.

Some would be imprisoned and nobody would know about it but their jailers and a few select others.  George Soros would be one of them.   The price of his freedom

would be for him to sign over every last thing he owns or has any interest in,  to the United States.  He'd have to choose between being free and being utterly broke.

The Norks would be very unhappy.  So would the UN.  And so would Iran.  Israel would be on a short leash.   Mexico would be pissed off because the border would be

a "cross it and you die right now" zone, constantly patrolled by some seriously heavily armed military units with orders to shoot to kill ANY attempted border crossers

outside of proper border crossings.   Nobody without a US passport would be allowed to come into America via Mexico.  

America's primary mode of operation, internationally speaking, would then change to being strictly business as much as is possible.  This would include the reimposition

of trade tariffs, while at the same time penalizing US companies that use overseas labor but rewarding those who bring their work back into the US, via tax breaks.

Welfare?  What's that?   It'd be so limited it wouldn't even be funny.  If you're able to work you can't get welfare for more than a few weeks.   If you can't find work,

you can stay on welfare but you're going to work your ass off to get it.   8 hours a day, straight labor,  5 days a week, no slacking, no excuses...or no money and no food.

CJ

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:37:20 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What say ye.

Only if the rules of engagement read "if it moves, shoot it until it stops moving".

ETA: The local populace wouldn't be much of a problem if we made it clear that "problems" are dealt with using extreme prejudice.

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:38:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Its just like prison.  You gotta whoop someone's ass on the first day so you don't become someone's bitch!
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:39:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

What say ye.

Only if the rules of engagement read "if it moves, shoot it until it stops moving".

ETA: The local populace wouldn't be much of a problem if we made it clear that "problems" are dealt with using extreme prejudice.

Nope...

That just makes the enemy fight harder... And makes the local populace less likely to help you win...

After all, if you're going to be shot just for moving, you might as well fight to the last round you have....

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:41:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

America's primary mode of operation, internationally speaking, would then change to being strictly business as much as is possible.  This would include the reimposition of trade tariffs, while at the same time penalizing US companies that use overseas labor but rewarding those who bring their work back into the US, via tax breaks.

Welfare?  What's that?

What's welfare???

Trade tarriffs are welfare...

You would gladly screw over the productive, middle-class white collar workers, to give a government-protected job to a personal-failure who lacks the job skills to compete on his own right?

FUCK THAT...
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:43:39 PM EDT
[#28]
I would have so many former gov employees so pissed at me that I would have been assassinated by now.

ETA:  But none of them would be from getmo
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:43:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Yes.  Mexico.  That would have been Day 1, before I even got settled in to the White House.  By day 100, I like to think I would have bombed 100 countries.  Spread the wealth, you know. Even if I had to mail their leader a package bomb, myself.

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:50:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Some would be imprisoned and nobody would know about it but their jailers and a few select others.  George Soros would be one of them.   The price of his freedom
would be for him to sign over every last thing he owns or has any interest in,  to the United States.  He'd have to choose between being free and being utterly broke.

Blinded, deafened, muted (is there a word for "tongue torn out"?), emasculated, hamstrung, bent, broke and broken.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:52:44 PM EDT
[#31]
NO but I would have let Israel off the leash on Iran...
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:53:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What say ye.

You RAID the pirates ports with Marines... Kill everyone who resists, destroy their boats & motherships... And have commandos liberate the ships they are holding at sea... We train SEALS for a reason, let's use 'em....

You INVADE Iran and have the Combat Engineers collapse their underground nuke facilities with explosives...

You use the Air Force for recon, deep strike and CAS only... Not to make fireworks for the TV cameras and pretend they are capable of achieving lasting change by dropping bombs...

Yeah, that Khadaffi guy has been such a pain for the last 25 years
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:55:02 PM EDT
[#33]
ROE would sure change

and Marcus Luttrell would be my attorney general
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:57:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What say ye.

Yeah, that Khadaffi guy has been such a pain for the last 25 years

Yeah, he was... You just didn't hear about it...

He changed his tune real damn fast when we took Baghdad, though...

Coughed up a nice WMD program and a part of the AQ Kahn ring, out of fear that the Marines would once again land on the 'shores of Tripoli'....

Those pics of Saddam with an M16 to his head scared the fuck out of 3rd world dictators everywhere, more than any conventional attack at the Air Force's disposal

Tin-hat shitheads routinely retain power after being bombed... When we capture their ass & hang them, that's the kind of MESSAGE that matters!
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:59:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Its just like prison.  You gotta whoop someone's ass on the first day so you don't become someone's bitch!

Yep.  It is too late now.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 3:00:44 PM EDT
[#36]
I'd bomb Chicago.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 3:01:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Marshall Plan in Mexico.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 3:02:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Some of our enemies would no longer be alive, that's for sure.  Disappearances, assassinations, accidents...lots of accidents...maybe some limited bombing action.

The Norks would be very unhappy.  So would the UN.  And so would Iran.  Israel would be on a short leash.   Mexico would be pissed off because the border would be
a "cross it and you die right now" zone, constantly patrolled by some seriously heavily armed military units with orders to shoot to kill ANY attempted border crossers
outside of proper border crossings.   Nobody without a US passport would be allowed to come into America via Mexico.  

America's primary mode of operation, internationally speaking, would then change to being strictly business as much as is possible.  This would include the reimposition
of trade tariffs, while at the same time penalizing US companies that use overseas labor but rewarding those who bring their work back into the US, via tax breaks.

Welfare?  What's that?   It'd be so limited it wouldn't even be funny.  If you're able to work you can't get welfare for more than a few weeks.   If you can't find work,
you can stay on welfare but you're going to work your ass off to get it.   8 hours a day, straight labor,  5 days a week, no slacking, no excuses...or no money and no food.

CJ

I agree!! with all of this,but the red letters.....EVEN  MORE
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 3:03:29 PM EDT
[#39]
My "Severe consequences" when N. Korea fired their missile, .... would not have been our disarmament.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 3:14:36 PM EDT
[#40]
no. I couldn't see using bombs as part of foreign policy, to make them do what we want. couldn't see using them in anything but a war.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 3:17:10 PM EDT
[#41]
I'd hire Jack Bauer as my Secretary of State.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 3:19:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
When you show up in the yard, you are supposed to kill the biggest badass in the yard to show your supremacy.

Prior to Obama showing up, there were no badasses.  After his arrival, just about everybody is a badass because they know we are weak now.

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 3:27:11 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What say ye.

3rd world MFers knowing they will get blown up if they get out of line is lasting change in my book.

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 3:30:29 PM EDT
[#44]
syria, iran, nKorea, russia, africa, china

if i missed any fill em in
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 5:04:21 PM EDT
[#45]
If I was President this would be my plan of action.

1. The Federal Government will remove the Machine Gun Ban and through Federal Law would make it Illegal for States and Cities to pass their own Gun Laws. California and NYC will be open and concealed carry and there will be no AWB. Pretty much it's going to be how Vermont and Alaska are except the NFA and GCA didn't happen.

2. There will be so many new unemployed Federal Employees.

3. The USAF will get new F22s.

4. To Stimulate the Economy. Each tax paying citizen will get a check in the mail to spend on some good old fashion fun.

5. To Stimulate the Economy. Each Welfare check will be mailed out with this written as the amount - $0.00 (Work for your money). Welfare will be there but you will not be sitting on your ass. You will be cleaning the streets, working the food kitchens, paving the roads, etc.... You will be housed and fed in a welfare center but it's not going to be a free ride and you will work for your shelter, food. and medical care. You will work six days a week. One day a week off for religious reasons.

6. Prison will once again be something to fear. Chain Gangs and Work Details will be once again used. You will be breaking big rocks into little rocks. No longer will prisoners have Cable TV, AC, and fancy three square meals a day. Breakfast will be water, mystery meat, and bread, lunch will be water, mystery meat, and bread, dinner will be mystery meat, and bread.

7. Our Veterans will be given the proper care they deserve.

8. Each State will be required to raise a State Militia for National Defense. The National Guard will become a border patrol agency and the federal reserve will e the only military reserve other then the States' Militia Forces.

9. Any nation that poses a threat to the USA will be dealt with. N. Korea, Iran, Venezuela will be bombed by USAF units. We will support the S. Korean Armed Forces in their invasion of N. Korea. Iran will be a black, glow in the dark parking lot. Venezuela will be invaded by US Armed Forces and the anti-communist forces will be supported by US Armed Forces. Russia and Communist China will not do any business with the USA. We will pull our embassies out of both Nations. We will give Taiwan full international recognition. Russia will be given a firm warning.... invade any of our Eastern European Allies and a Missile Shield will be the least of your worries.

10. The War on Terror shall continue. We will not just capture the little fuckers. We'll kill them on live TV. We will dip our bullets in pig blood, bury them upside down and away from Mecca. The POWs will only be feed pork products and they will only wear pork leather based clothing.

11. Conscription will be back in full swing.... not a draft. But actual Conscription. your turn 18, your serve in the armed forces for two years. You don't wish to serve in the armed forces? Then you serve three years in a civilian defense type program. Raising food, policing neighborhoods, helping the elderly, etc..... I'm sorry.... but I feel that many people in my generation need to serve. It teaches honor and respect not just for the country but for themselves. I served and I'm proud of it.

12. Our Southern Border will be militarized. The National Guard will be guarding the nation. It's in their name. ROE will be simple.... detain, if engaged or the target is a threat. Engage until the target is no longer a threat. Once detained, the Illegal Immigrant will have a tattoo stating that they were captured and deported. Also attempting to illegally immigrate into the USA negates your chance of immigrating to the USA legally for the rest of your life. Special Cases will be provided because of international issues like a communist dictator, etc....

13. Senators and Congressmen will have a two term limit.

14. To run for any public office you must serve in the armed forces.

15. The USA will not send a single penny to the United Nations. The United Nations will be removed from the USA.

16. The Government (Federal, State, County, City) will no longer destroy their arms and equipment. It will be surplussed to the citizenry. Tax Payers paid for it hence they should get a chance to own it.

17. The Right to Vote will be to those that pay taxes, work, and can read and pass a test. If ignorance is no excuse under the law for breaking the law then ignorance will not be allowed for voting. If you're to stupid that you can 't spell your name or speak properly. Though shit..... learn and get a job.

18. The income tax will be abolished. A fair tax will be placed on sales goods. No reason why hard working people should just pay taxes.

19. Medical Insurance will be free market. Doctors will even be allowed to make their own insurance plans if they wish to. Government run systems will exist but once again..... you will be working 6 days a week in a Welfare center.

20. Child Molestation will be a Capital Offense. You rape or sexually assault a child. You're going to die a painful death on live TV.

21. Educational System will no longer be government run. The State will set up guidelines for education but that's it. Schools will be private. Guidelines will simply be that each grade must be able to read, spell, and do math at a certain level. No more Black history Month, Hispanic Week, Red Hair day etc......

22. Th National Currency will switch from a Fiat Currency to something of value. If it's not gold or silver then it will be something else of value. Oil, Coal, bacon....

23. The USA will stop building coal and oil powered power electrical plants. We're going Nuclear. Our coal and oil within our borders and waterways will be tapped, mined, and drilled for.

24. We will militarize space. Fuck China and Russia. If they thought having nukes being launched from Borders and our subs were scary. The Commies are going to have to worry about Nukes above their heads.

25. We will develop a missile shield. Starwars won't just be a couple of movies and TV shows.

26. America was founded as a Christian Nation and we will stay as a Christian Nation.

27. Legal Immigrants will be thought that when they come to America. They are here to become Americans. Hyphenated Americans will no longer exist.

28. Racial issues will be simple. You're a human being..... no more affirmative action and no more minority hand outs. Hate Crime will cease to exist because we're all the fucking same.

29. George Soros will be declared a Terrorist.

30. Michael Moore will be declared a Terrorist.

31. Homosexuals will get civil liberties. They want to be couples...... fine.... keep that shit indoors.

32. Abortion will be only for medical reasons. You can't raise the kid..... adoption is the answer.

33. Unions will be legal but each State shall be a right to work State. Unions will by law not be allowed to donate to political canidates.

34. The Government will not bail out private industry.

35. Companies that move their workforce outside of the USA will be taxed. Companies that keep their workforce in the USA will get tax breaks.

36. There will be no Sporting Clause for firearms. Importations of Machine Guns, etc will be legal.

37. NASA will be on the moon in ten years, a moon base in twenty years, and the rest of the world can shut the fuck up and build their own space program. Our allies of course are welcomed to continuing partake in our space exploration.

38. Any nation that is against us will not get any support form us. No more money to Mexico, etc.... Africa is screwed.... want to evolve. You're not doing it with our money. Give a man a fish you feed him for a day, teach a man yo fish you feed him for life.

39. The Boy Scouts will be brought back to their former glory.... along with the JROTC programs, the Civil Air Patrol, and other such groups. Schools and the mention groups will have rifle and pistol teams.

40. Each person will have the right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO IT..... Doesn't mean that the Government or your neighbor has to provide it to your lazy ass.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 5:08:29 PM EDT
[#46]
I would bomb the greatest enemy the U.S. has.

They're located at First Avenue at 46th Street, New York City.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 5:09:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What say ye.

Nukes are change I can believe in. AFAIK, some of japan is still fucked from being nuked 70 years ago.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 5:09:49 PM EDT
[#48]
I'd have nuked half the fucking world by now.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 5:11:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Yup, Pakistan, Iran, and North Korea....would be smoldering right now.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 5:26:08 PM EDT
[#50]
According to Machiavelli  
"The new ruler must determine all the injuries that he will need to inflict. He must inflict them once and for all. "

"Severities should be dealt out all at once, so that their suddenness may give less offense; benefits ought to be handed ought drop by drop, so that they may be relished the more. "

I would still be busy writting up a list of the shit holes I want wipe off the planet and people I want killed, along with the plan for blitzkrieg execution of each operation simultaneously.

Day 165 is when the fun would begin.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top