Link Posted: 4/29/2009 12:58:04 PM EDT
[#2]
FUCK OBAMA!!! He's such a dbag!
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 12:58:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Good!
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:03:34 PM EDT
[#4]
"So, you know, when you see — those of you who are watching certain news channels on which I'm not very popular and you see folks waving tea bags around, let me just remind them that I am happy to have a serious conversation about how we are going to cut our health care costs down over the long term, how we're going to stabilize Social Security."

"But let's not play games and pretend that the reason is because of the [$787 billion stimulus bill], because that's just a fraction of the overall problem that we've got."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/04/29/obama-responds-to-tea-party-movement/
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:06:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the link;I still am not up to speed with this tech stuff.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:11:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
"So, you know, when you see — those of you who are watching certain news channels on which I'm not very popular and you see folks waving tea bags around, let me just remind them that I am happy to have a serious conversation about how we are going to cut our health care costs down over the long term, how we're going to stabilize Social Security."

"But let's not play games and pretend that the reason is because of the [$787 billion stimulus bill], because that's just a fraction of the overall problem that we've got."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/04/29/obama-responds-to-tea-party-movement/

Is he more arrogant(fuck you,I won) or is he scared?
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:14:21 PM EDT
[#7]
How we fix health care is to quit giving it away free to illegals.

How we fix Social Security is to quit giving it away free to illegals and to quit allowing quacks to put 25 year olds on permanent disability.

The stimulus and new budget are only a part of our problem but you start fixing them one at a time––NOT F'ING ADDING TO THE PROBLEM!

Exactly how are we to establish an economic growth rate that will allow us to grow our way out of a debt that cannot mathematically be outgrown?  I say the powers that be INTEND to crash the economy via hyperinflation (the ONLY way to pay off our foreign debt) in a perverse 'scorched earth' plan that burns us down with the Chinese/debt holders.

TC
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:14:43 PM EDT
[#8]
These tea parties aren't about higher taxes or expanded government. They are about having a BLACK MAN in the white house. It's about racsim....straight up racism.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:15:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is he more arrogant(fuck you,I won) or is he scared?

He's an arrogant fuck, and you know his plan is to disarm the US so he doesn't have to be scared.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:16:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

so he admits the stimulus is/was a problem?
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:16:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
These tea parties aren't about higher taxes or expanded government. They are about having a BLACK MAN in the white house. It's about racsim....straight up racism.

You are out to lunch.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:16:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Hell, if he is open to having a serious discussion about this stuff, when can I expect my invite to the White House to discuss these issues?
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:18:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

so he admits the stimulus is/was a problem?

He's saying Bush's 3/4 trillion $ stimulus was shit, and that his own 3/4 trillion $ stimulus is the toilet paper
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:19:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are out to lunch.

I agree his Mom was a Blond White woman.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:19:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Someone needs to give him a call and ask him for a meeting to have a "serious" conversation. That is if you can catch him between his campaign rallies. I guess he knows his moron followers think that is possible. The guy is a POS.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:20:08 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are out to lunch.

I believe that was janine garafalo's response...

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:21:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

You are out to lunch.

Then he needs to quote.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:24:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Sorry guys, but he's going to fuck this country up beyond repair He's like a know-it-all teenager, accept there's no adult to slap some sence into him and fix his fuckups.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:24:31 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Prove it.  I didn't see a SINGLE SIGN to that effect.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:30:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

You are out to lunch.

Yes, indeed, that was what that little retarded bitch said. I figured everyone had heard it by now, but I guess not.

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:31:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

You are out to lunch.

Then he needs to quote.

Orrrr, you need to come out of your cave periodically.  

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:35:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Et tu, Brute?

Her quote was prolific - all over the interwebbery and on many news channels.

Sorry for not quoting her.  

ETA: To enlighten the apparent masses:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZUDtxzrkcM

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:39:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
TC

We should end the tax break for employer provided healthcare insurance, and scale back medicare and medicaid to a bare minimum (and look towards ending those programs).

People don't price shop for healthcare, since they don't pay for it out of pocket. Demand without regard of cost is what drives up the cost.

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:41:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
TC

We should end the tax break for employer provided healthcare insurance, and scale back medicare and medicaid to a bare minimum (and look towards ending those programs).

People don't price shop for healthcare, since they don't pay for it out of pocket. Demand without regard of cost is what drives up the cost.

Actually the government docking around in medicine in the first place is what drove prices up. Get rid of it all completely and it will drop dramatically
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:41:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

LMAO ... Believe what you were told to believe.  They'll get around to something you do care about.

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:42:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

You are out to lunch.

Yes, indeed, that was what that little retarded bitch said. I figured everyone had heard it by now, but I guess not.

But it comes out more amusing with everyone thinking you are saying that.

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:42:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I believe one of the MAIN reason's he got into office is because he is a "BLACK MAN" so your logic(and I use the term loosely)doesn't seem to hold water. Nice try though.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:44:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
TC

Actually the government docking around in medicine in the first place is what drove prices up. Get rid of it all completely and it will drop dramatically

Right, starting with raising taxes during WW2 but making an exception for medical insurance. The main fundamental reason for our high healthcare costs is that people buy without concern for cost, due to the government. There are other things as well, but this is the big one.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:44:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

You are out to lunch.

Sorry ... I ragged on you a little further down the way.  I hadn't heard it yet.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:44:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

You are out to lunch.

Would someone PLEASE punch her in the clam?

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:49:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe one of the MAIN reason's he got into office is because he is a "BLACK MAN" so your logic(and I use the term loosely)doesn't seem to hold water. Nice try though.

Your logic is flawed . . . he could have been elected because he's black and yet the tea parties could be for the same reason. Something about sets and subsets . . .

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:50:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

You are out to lunch.

Would someone PLEASE punch her in the clam?

So ya wanna hit it, huh?

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:52:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

You are out to lunch.

Would someone PLEASE punch her in the clam penis?

More likely.
Well, at least I thing she has more balls that Oberman!
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:57:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Mea culpa.  The only thing I have heard her say has been on 24.  And Jack OWNED her.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:58:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Having a bad day uhh?
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:01:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Apparently some don't pick up on sarcasm very well.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:05:01 PM EDT
[#37]
All you need to know about Obama's reaction to the tea parties is in these lyrics...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjKGQqy_tYM

It really explains everything.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:07:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

an amazing person you are....We have been bitching about taxes and spending for longer than I can remember. It has nothing
to do with the color of the presidents skins. I believe the accusations you made are actually racist.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:12:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

an amazing person you are....We have been bitching about taxes and spending for longer than I can remember. It has nothing
to do with the color of the presidents skins. I believe the accusations you made are actually racist.

Wow, this could be the new test to see if people actually bother to read threads before posting.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:12:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anything but full acceptance of taxes is racist.

Rich white people only oppose taxes because they want to deny needy blacks the goods and wealth society owes them.

Now, with Obama as president, tax opposition is doubly racist.

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:13:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

You need to have this or or or or SOMETHING if you intend sarcasm on this site......
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:16:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

You need to have this or or or or SOMETHING if you intend sarcasm on this site......

I'm testing that theory now, one post above yours.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:22:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, this could be the new test to see if people actually bother to read threads before posting.

I don't usually do that but that comment really set me off and I fired away. I would never
have guessed that it was a joke because there are some real left wing
troll masters here. I was not the only one that did it either!
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:28:42 PM EDT
[#44]
You folks need to turn on your sarcasm meters before you dig into GD.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:37:36 PM EDT
[#45]
That's no surprise. They're against everything he stands for.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 6:13:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I'm just curious, just to get it out of the way, is there anything obama could do and be critasized for that would not be racism?!?!
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:55:47 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just curious, just to get it out of the way, is there anything obama could do and be critasized for that would not be racism?!?!

And I'm curious about how many people here watch nightly news, morning news, noon news, internet news, or even threads here on ARF. Take your pick of news stations; almost all of them covered Garafalo's tyraid on the tea party. How can so few people know that I was quoting her?  

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:59:01 AM EDT
[#48]
To be honest, I was surprised he mocked the tea parties during that Prep Rally yesterday, and to also take a shot at Faux News was surprising. I've not been surprised by much this douchebag has done, but essentially dismissing Americans who are concerned with the course he's taking this country, proves yet again, this asshole has no class and is destined to go down as the worst POTUS we've seen since the birth of our great country.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:00:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

BULLSHIT.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:00:56 AM EDT
[#50]
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."

––  Mahatma Gandhi
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top