Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2002 6:19:51 AM EDT
I currently work 15 minutes from home, drive my own Tahoe, and drive it very little while at work.  I MAY soon be getting a job where I travel extensively around the state, being paid for my travel, but not issued a vehicle.  

I would like something that won't kill me on gas, but certainly doesn't have to be economy.  Comfort is vital.  I'll need room for lots of stuff, and need a SECURE area (tahoe lacks this).  

Sugestions, thoughts, reccomendations?
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 6:51:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'll need room for lots of stuff, and need a SECURE area (tahoe lacks this). Sugestions, thoughts, reccomendations?
View Quote

A pick-up with a camper top or one of those flat tops with a lock on it. Maybe a Toyota or Nissan 4-door p/u with 4 wheel drive?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top