Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2001 4:15:28 PM EDT
I'm glad to see that I am not the only one here who believes that "they" are watching us. Ponyboy, RAVYN, and JonnieGTyler thank you. I don't understand how you can fill out a firearms purchase form with no worry that the feeds will ever see it. In Colorado Springs we even have to fill out a police control form that goes directly to the police. They are a lot more likely to get their information from these forms than looking through the Internet.

This is what I think scares more people away from gun owners than anything else. They see the "average" gun owner as a person who hides in their basement, has a thousand guns, runs from their front door to their car with their head covered in aluminum foil to keep out the "brain reading spy satellite beams", and carries around AR's ready to go when "they" come to get their guns. And what's worse is that instead of getting out and actually doing something like protesting or voting these people bunker down and prepare for the war.

Please don't think of me as being on their side, but the fact is they are taking our guns away right now and we aren't doing anything. There aren't mass protest in Kali about the ban or Chicago about the registration. Instead most gun owners are to afraid to even talk to each other because the person on the board might be a fed. And if you think that we can win a war as a bunch of individuals bunkered down in our own basements you are wrong, they have guided missiles and tanks, our only strength is our numbers. So instead of thinking everyone we talk to is out to get us, lets realize that most of the people here love guns and the second amendment. If we can't trust each other enough to say how many guns we have or how old we are we have already been beat by the gun grabbers. All they have to do now is come through and collect our guns one by one because we don't stand together anymore.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top