Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2002 3:56:40 AM EDT
[url]http://www.drudgereport.com/[/url]

Take a look at the link above and tell me do you think an unconscious fall from a chair will get you looking like this?

Mike

PS - Pan down past [puke]Larry King!
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 3:58:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn, made him look like Larry King.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 4:05:56 AM EDT
[#2]
... It's possible. If it was the height of a maybe, a bar stool, or something that high.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 4:09:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 4:10:01 AM EDT
[#4]
What [b]should[/b] we be expecting? How do you think he should look? Do you think there's something seriously wrong with the explanation that has been given for his injuries?

Why do you think they are giving out such a story?

Do you think Laura did that to him? [:D]

Eric The(WrongFirstLady,mr_wilson!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 4:56:53 AM EDT
[#5]
[b]What should we be expecting? How do you think he should look?[/b]

Far be for me to tell you what to expect, Hun.
I don't believe I asked how he should look, for myself, I was suprised by this pic as I saw the tube yesterday and apparently they had him in make-up.

[b]Do you think there's something seriously wrong with the explanation that has been given for his injuries?[/b]

12 years ago I went face first off a dirt bike onto a gravel road, while one whole side of my face was scraped up I didn't look that bruised in the face.

The rest of your questions are too stupid to warrant a response, [b] I simply don't believe you get a face like that falling out of an easy chair/couch/regular chair while watchin football and choking on a pretzel[/b].

I'm w/ Winston, maybe a [b]Bar[/b]stool?

Not lookin for a conspiricy here myself or to blame anyone, after all, it was just a simple question which could be answered [b]yes[/b] or [b]no[/b].

Mike([b]IthinkNot[/b])

Link Posted: 1/15/2002 5:23:56 AM EDT
[#6]
I think raf has it right.  mr_wilson, I would guess that you were much younger than the President when you bruised your face.  That does make a difference.  Also, I think the President is on blood thinners.z

Zoom, the other Mr Wilson
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 5:25:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Wonder if the Secret Service would have to cap Barbara if she was gettin the best of W.[B)] in a fist fight?
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 5:33:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Those injuries would be very consistent with  one who after fainting fell flat on their face, not breaking their fall.

Maybe he's drinking again.

Sherm

12+ years on an ambulance.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 5:36:41 AM EDT
[#9]
I guess that's the last time bush will eat Al Quaeda (tm) brand pretzels.  Guaranteed to contain no hog products!
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 5:43:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I guess that's the last time bush will eat Al Quaeda (tm) brand pretzels.  Guaranteed to contain no hog products!
View Quote

I believe he was actually eating Allahu Akbar Brand salt-free pretzels.

"Allahu Akbar. God is great, and so are our pretzels!"
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 5:51:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Here come the conspiracy theorists. I guess after 8 years of Clinton lies it is to be expected.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 5:56:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Highly trained attack pretzel gone amuck?
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 6:00:00 AM EDT
[#13]
That photo looks like the colors were "enhanced" a bit.  IIRC, he hit a wooden end table on the way down to the floor.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 6:02:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Would the White House really be able to keep it a secret if Bush were drinking heavily enough to pass out?
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 6:02:31 AM EDT
[#15]
I did the very same thing in mid-Nov. Blanked out and woke up on the carpet. WHAM!!

I had one hell of a rug burn with a scrape where the eyeglass hinge dug in.

Now I have a raspberry that will look like a birthmark for a looonnnggg time.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 6:06:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Post from mr_wilson -
I'm w/ Winston, maybe a Barstool?

Not lookin for a conspiricy here myself or to blame anyone, after all, it was just a simple question which could be answered yes or no.
View Quote

Yeah, right. So our President has fallen off a [b]bar[/b]stool, rather than a sofa as he claims!

Are you certain that he just didn't fall off the wagon?

Isn't [b]that[/b] what you're implying?

How old are you, anyway? Well, then you should know better!
The rest of your questions are too stupid to warrant a response
View Quote

As is this thread, and I'm really sorry that I responded at all!

Eric The(sigh)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 6:33:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Just as long as he doesn't vomit on any head of state, like his father did!

Party on, dude!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top