Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2002 5:26:51 AM EDT
I may actually have a working computer at home soon. Returning to AOL, which I had years ago, is out of the question. Are there any good Pro-Second ISPs out there? (For-free or for-fee)

Thanx,
Scott

;b

------------------
QUIS CUSTODIET IPSOS CUSTODES??
-Juvenal

===============

SUPPORT THE SECOND AMENDMENT!!!!!
-D. Scott Hewitt EMT-B

===============

An armed society is a polite society.
-Robert Anson Heinlein

===============

Of all the things that start "free", Freedom is both the most expensive, and the most precious.
-D. Scott Hewitt EMT-B

===============
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 5:40:32 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]www.keepandbeararms.com/webservices/access/AccessLocations.asp[/url]
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 6:00:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Get a local ISP.  You will be supporting your local business, and they don't really get involved one way or another.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 6:50:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Outdoors Unlimited was my ISP as they advertised in American Rifleman as giving 1% or whatever to the NRA. Only problem was they died on me JAN 1 & after a week I switched to Bell South. Dunno if they're back up or not. I did get rid of AT&T went to Marathon for long distance provider in & out of state. Again, they donate back to the NRA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top