Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2002 7:55:53 PM EDT
reports stated that he choked on a pretzel while watching the Ravens vs Dolphins game, passed out, woke up, called the mrs and the doctor...who released him with A-ok findings...

be careful next time, sir!!

and lay off the Canadian beer.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 10:13:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Just GOD f*ckin with him. Ha! ha!

waterdog
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 1:54:53 AM EDT
[#2]
The news maggots on MSNBC spent hours talking about it, trying to make more of it than it was. Our local news (ABC afilliate) spent all of 30 sec. on it. Typical, they have to make it instead of report it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 6:29:18 AM EDT
[#3]
The guy is sourrounded by Secret Service agents, and nobody responded? He choked on a pretzel, passed out, and fell to the floor?

But it was nothing serious?

BS. I wouldn't be surprised if it were a lot more serious.

Av.

Link Posted: 1/14/2002 6:42:48 AM EDT
[#4]
[url]http://www.crappybobandnicbig.com[/url] have a story on it.  I think it is cool that Bush was watching football in the first place.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 7:04:18 AM EDT
[#5]
I heard AlWhore almost mounted him before Bush awoke.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 8:06:54 AM EDT
[#6]
The very fact that we heard this story the very day that it happened should underscore just how open this Administration is compared with the last!

Who knows how many times Clinton may have choked on a, er, 'private' hair and passed out?

Eric The(ForgiveMyChoiceOfWords)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 8:29:46 AM EDT
[#7]
I can just imagine that's how he goes out, choking on a pretzel.  lol, how ironic.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 8:31:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Soon the jokes will start...
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 8:51:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Bush said "My mother always told me to chew carefully before swallowing. Listen to your mother!"

This is opposed to the previous administration, who was quite sensitive to chewing before swallowing...
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 9:18:43 AM EDT
[#10]
MSNBC just reported the secret corespondense between Usama Bin Laden and Mr. Salty.  Rumor has it Mr. Peanut has been given immunity for his cooberation and testemony.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top