Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2002 5:52:41 PM EDT
I have been reading the saga of your legal problem but now I have lost track of  WHAT did they find wrong with you and why do they want to prosecute you:
- was the AR15 legal?
- was the ammo legal?
- were they stored in the car legal?
If you don't mind please re-inform some of us of what do they hold agains you.

Thanks and GOOD LUCK !
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 5:54:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I apologize for missing it but, I never got a chance to read the original threads. I believe my computer was down and I was hunting at the time; can someone point me to the original threads?

Posted in the other thread also.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 6:35:54 PM EDT
[#2]
i did a search and this is what i came up with for catching up to the story.  i thought for sure that oneshot had his own thread started about the ordeal, but i couldn't find it.  anywho, this should give you enough info.

[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=68266[/url]

[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=79060[/url] details recovery of his firearm.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 6:43:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Oneshot nuked the original thread on the advice of his attorney.

Good advice, I'd say.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 8:40:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Bing a NY resient and going by what he posted, yes on all accounts.  He's allowed to own an AR in the part of NY he's from, M855 green tipped ammo isn't considered "Armor piercing"so it's also legal in NY.  The ammo and guns were store separately in the trunk of his car, again legally.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top