Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2002 11:26:25 AM EDT
Abdul Qudus, chief of the police station in Karte Chahar district, emphasised the effectiveness of his force.
Kabul police are being helped by an international security force
With 15 years of experience and training in Germany he had the demure hardness which police chiefs seem to have the world over.
But he was not content with talking. He wanted to show me his finely-honed police officers.
With his bold posture and a 10,000-yard stare, Qudus was, to his force, the personification of power and virtue. "There are always problems of crime, even in the west. But they are not as much as people are saying. They are being exaggerated," he said....
..."The increase is crime is a total exaggeration. Anyone who says there has been an increase in crime is the enemy of the state and of the police," he said.
View Quote

Chief Qudus musta missed the 'Community  Policeing' seminar while in Germany....looks like there's still a long way to go on the Silk road. Where's 'McGruff' when you need him ?

Gib  ;{>

PS: can I be extradited to Kabul for this heresy ? Can't be any worse than Massachusetts
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 2:18:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
..."The increase is crime is a total exaggeration. Anyone who says there has been an increase in crime is the enemy of the state and of the police," he said.
View Quote

View Quote

sounds like a police chief.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 4:23:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

sounds like a police chief.
View Quote

I was thinking the same thing  LOL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top