Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2002 8:14:58 PM EDT
As M4madness pointed out in my EE post looking for an AUG or USR, there may be a rifle in a gunshop there in Paoli for a reasonable price.  If someone is nearby and can check on it for me, I would appreciate it greatly (to the tune of a couple of AR mags).  Contact info would be good, also.  

Thanks,

AFARR
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 8:30:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I live close to Paoli, Oklahoma. Does that count? Paris and Athens aren't too far away either (they're in Texas). MIT is close (Murray In Tishomingo)
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 8:33:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Couple of hours for me...anybody closer?
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 8:37:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Jim,  If you are interested in driving to Paoli, IN to check a gunshop for me for a couple of AR mags, I'll be happy to send you some [:)].  

I think, looking at yahoo.com maps it is fairly near Louisville (about 5 hours from Chicago).

There is supposedly a USR there for about $1600.  For that, I'll sell a couple of guns quickly at a loss to get it.  If anyone has a way to get a phone # for the gunstores there, it doesn't need to be checked out personally, I can call and find out what is going on.

Thanks,

AFARR
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 6:59:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 7:18:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 10:13:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 11:16:45 AM EDT
[#7]
M4--got the e-mail.  Sorry to put you and your wife to the trouble.  I called the shop and got the answering machine, and the message says he is closed from December 29 until Mid May.  If I find something before then, I'll probably take it, if not, I may try to reach the shop keeper when he gets back.

Thanks again,

AFARR
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top