Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2002 6:39:58 PM EDT
I just saw it tonight.

Good movie,but I liked the original better.

Maybe I'm just partial to the rat pack.
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 6:49:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I enjoyed it too.  I'll have to see the original for comparison.
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 11:58:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Same old stupid robbery movie.  It's been done to death.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 12:09:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 1:38:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Why would you even go to see all of the anti's in that POS movie. There is Clooney, Julia, and a couple others that I wouldnt piss on if they were on fire.
It may be a small thing and I know they are not going to miss my $7 but its the point. I wont go to movies knowingly that have bungholes like that in it. ESPECIALLY one thats so well stocked with anti's.
It tiks off my wife sometimes because she doesnt understand but I refuse.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 8:57:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Why would you even go to see all of the anti's in that POS movie. There is Clooney, Julia, and a couple others that I wouldnt piss on if they were on fire.
It may be a small thing and I know they are not going to miss my $7 but its the point. I wont go to movies knowingly that have bungholes like that in it. ESPECIALLY one thats so well stocked with anti's.
View Quote

There's the response I was looking for.  I made a small review after I saw the movie and was torn apart for it.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 9:21:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 2:45:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

There's the response I was looking for.  I made a small review after I saw the movie and was torn apart for it.
View Quote

Whats your prob?? Did I tear anyone appart??? I just stated the obvious. I equate watching crap like that to buying Levis or shopping a Kmart. I honestly dont understand why more gunowners dont have the nads or convictions to vote with thier feet more often on crap like this.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 2:53:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Whats your prob?? Did I tear anyone appart??? I just stated the obvious. I equate watching crap like that to buying Levis or shopping a Kmart. I honestly dont understand why more gunowners dont have the nads or convictions to vote with thier feet more often on crap like this.
View Quote

uhoh - While at the mall when I went to see Oceans 11, I bought a pair of Levi's at Kmart.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 4:51:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, my take on the subject of supporting anti-gunners is no matter what you buy or where you buy it, you're going to be putting money in anti-gun organizations' or peoples' pockets. I'm not about to drink only water, grow all my own food, mill my own grain, hunt or raise all my own meat, weave my own fabric to make clothes, etc - and that's what you'd have to do in order to not give any of your money to anti-gunners.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 4:54:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Why would I want to see a movie that converted a Rat Pack classic into a Fag Fest?  Clooney, DAMON (WTF?), and the rest?  Hell, only Don Cheadle gets any of my respect.  If I want to see a heist movie (a GOOD one), I'll rent "Thunderbolt and Lightfoot."
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 5:03:45 PM EDT
[#11]
As they used to say in the 1940's "P U, It Stinks"

I saw it at the request of my wife who is nostalgic about the Rat Pack. It was entirely to predictible because I had seen the original. Plus, in the end the bad guys win. I mean really, get real, do you actually think a gang of crooks would be smart enough to rob Vegas? And then get away with it?

Go figure, only in Hollywood.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 5:06:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
As they used to say in the 1940's "P U, It Stinks"

I saw it at the request of my wife who is nostalgic about the Rat Pack. It was entirely to predictible because I had seen the original. Plus, in the end the bad guys win. I mean really, get real, do you actually think a gang of crooks would be smart enough to rob Vegas? And then get away with it?

Go figure, only in Hollywood.
View Quote

"And I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids!"
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 5:08:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Oh I like that, now that's a good response!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top