Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2002 6:23:54 PM EDT
finally arrived at my FFL! It "only" took them 3 months to get it to me. I originally purchased their K9 model as a direct result of the recent terrorist attacks, for home defense, things that go bump in the night, and most importantly because I wanted another cool firearm.

General observations so far,
1) Damn thing looks sweet, if looks could kill...I really need a digi-cam! I had Wilson Combat apply their "Armor-tuff" coating on all metal parts in OD green, the furniture is black synthetic.[:D]
2) Holy Smokes it is EXPENSIVE!!![>(] Basically double the price of a Remington 11-87!!! I'm far from a rich guy, my wallet will never be the same.
3) I can't wait to get this out on the range! Test fired one round of 00buck in my friends backyard and all I can say is I think it was money well spent. Boys with the toys, you know? [shotgun]

Check 'em out at
[url]http://www.wilsoncombat.com/[/url]

Link Posted: 1/11/2002 6:39:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Sweet gun Runner!  I've been looking at something like that ever since my Benelli went the way of all flesh.  Now, maybe a trip to Vang for some barrel work?  It's projects like that that make me ask myself not if my wife will kill me, but how slow and painful the death will be. [:D]
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 6:42:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Sweet gun Runner!  I've been looking at something like that ever since my Benelli went the way of all flesh.  Now, maybe a trip to Vang for some barrel work?  It's projects like that that make me ask myself not if my wife will kill me, but how slow and painful the death will be. [:D]
View Quote

Oh hell, you only live once. Besides who wants to live forever?
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 6:45:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Excellent. I've been wanting something from Scattergun Tech for a while.

Shoot all kinds of loads through yours and give us the low down.
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 8:42:31 PM EDT
[#4]
My Scatter Gun Tech gun is no longer made after the PC Wilson took them over.

[img]http://www.cableone.net/uziforme/scatter3.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 6:56:51 AM EDT
[#5]
I bought all the parts to make my 870 into their Border Patrol model.  I didnt want to wait that long to get one from Wilson.  I really wanted the K-9 model but since it was a autoloader laws only let you load it with 5 rounds.  I really like the Wilson combat line of guns, if I had more cash I would pick up the CQB 45.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 9:19:03 PM EDT
[#6]
[img]http://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v0/7/73/95/23577395XUiYOywqay_ph.jpg[/img]

Mossberg gives you the same at half the price
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 9:34:46 PM EDT
[#7]
One word for Mossberg---Crunchy!

Sure, a Chevy Chevette will get you for 1/8 the price of a Corvette, but that's not really the point, right?

I finally broke down and bought a Mossberg because I needed (wanted) a 3.5" 12 ga.

Then Remington brought theirs out, followed by the Benelli Nova.  Damn, I must have bad karma or something.  I'd love to have one of those Scatterguns!
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 9:49:14 PM EDT
[#8]
I have feelings for a Vang-Comped 870 Police Magnum.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 6:11:42 AM EDT
[#9]
That's nice....real nice.  I myself almost go for it until I found a Benelli M1 S90 on the net for less money. It is a used Benelli from  NYPD emergency quick response team.

Here is the ads:

[url]http://www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/semi4sale.cgi?read=35942[/url]
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 6:36:58 AM EDT
[#10]
If I had kids, I'd name them "Hans" and "Vang".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top