Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2002 3:58:47 PM EDT
I'm considering buying the Fuji FinePix2600 digital camera with 1600x1200 resolution, built in 3x optical/2x digital zoom and 1.6" LCD display.

Gateway has them for $299.00...after taxes and shipping it will come to $330.63.

I don't know very much about digital cameras in general and nothing about this particular model.

So..is it a good buy.
Also..what camera's are you guys currently using to post pics here?

Thanks!
RED
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 4:22:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Well,I haven't posted any pics here,or anywhere else,but I bought a Kodak DC5000 a month ago and it has been a real treat.
Same stuff you are talking,3X zoom,2X digital,ect--but it is weather proof!
Comes with all the cables and some gadgets+software and was a shade under $300.(including ac adapter plus 2 photo cards.
I don't own any stock in Kodak.
This camera seems very good.
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 4:34:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one of the FinePix2600s and I love the thing. It takes very nice pictures and has built-in USB, which makes transferring data of the card very fast.
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 5:05:52 PM EDT
[#3]
does anyone know about a Polaroid PDC700 and what they retail for.     I have done search and can not find price.    Why would you want one and why would you NOT want one.     I saw one in a pawn shop for $150
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top