Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2002 3:46:33 PM EDT
I have a buddy who's looking pretty seriously at either the 40 short&weak SA-40 or the 9mm SA-9 and we were wondering if anyone has experience with these guns or has heard anything good or bad about either the guns themselves or Standard Arms of Nevada.

thanks for your advice

Crashburnrepeat
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 4:21:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't heard any positive comments concerning the SA weapons. The President of Standard Arms used to be over at Lorcin, so that should give you some indication of the quality of the weapons.

The SA9 that I fired did not impress me the least little bit. Recoil was stout and the trigger was terrible. Try going to http://thefiringline.com and do a search there for Standard Arms SA9. You will find quite a few comments concerning the weapon including a few obsevations of my own.

My advice..save your money and buy a better weapon.

Good SHooting
RED
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top