BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2002 11:00:05 AM EDT
[url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A31634-2002Jan11.html[/url]
Man found with aircraft transciever marked for pilots at site...before disaster
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 11:52:45 AM EDT
[#1]
This was just on Fox News Channel.  He is being arraigned as we type in Federal Court- I [i]think[/i] they said in New York- for purgery in order to hold him.
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 11:57:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Bamboo under the fingernails is too good for him.
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 12:46:54 PM EDT
[#3]
It is a shame they caught him here.  If they had found him in Afganistan they would of had some more fredom in questioning him.  

Why would he still had the transciever?  If he was smart he would have wipped it down and dropped it in a garbage can. It's like leaving flight manuals in your rental car at the airport when you have no intention in comming back.  These guys must want to be caught or identiifed.
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 1:00:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It is a shame they caught him here.  If they had found him in Afganistan they would of had some more fredom in questioning him.  

Why would he still had the transciever?  If he was smart he would have wipped it down and dropped it in a garbage can. It's like leaving flight manuals in your rental car at the airport when you have no intention in comming back.  These guys must want to be caught or identiifed.
View Quote

Close, they are likening him to the idiot who tried to collect his deposit on the Rider used in the first WTC bombing.

It appears that the radio was found in the room safe in the hotel room. And they simply backtracked who was holding the room on sept 11. Apparently this gentleman had no idea that the buildings would collapse, when they did he bailed and left so quickly he didnt take the radio and then he couldn't get back to get it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 2:12:00 PM EDT
[#5]
LOL
He probably couldn't leave the country without his passport.

Too funny

I think I would have checked into the same room again and if I couldn't open the safe I would have removed it and taugh it to swim. You woud raise some concerns with safe missing but at least there wouldn't be any evidence.  Death setence vs. vandalism and theft charges.
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 3:31:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Ok, this just off of the Fox Report,

This geltleman had a room on the 52nd floor of the Millenium Hotel, with a unobstructed view of the two towers. Evacuated in a hurry after the first tower went down, which blew out the windows on his side of the building.

Here is the kicker. Homeboy came BACK to the hotel on Sept. 18th when it was breafly reopened to permit guests to reclaim belongings.
The FBI were waiting for him, with his radio, and he denied knowing anything about it. The FBI took him in as a material witness and he has been sitting in jail since Sept.19.

After repeatedly claiming the radio wasn't his, he finally admitted it was 3 weeks ago, but has since given at least three different stories about why he was there with the radio.  Now they have charged him with purgery for first swearing that the radio wasnt his and then changing his mind.  Thus they get to keep him longer than his material witness warrent would permit.
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 7:33:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I have suspected since Day 1 that the terrorists had ground controllers helping them.

These ground controllers are also guilty in the conspiracy and should be (literally) crucified.

GunLvr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top