Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2009 5:46:28 AM EDT
And they wore body armor and carried plasma rifles. We are all doomed.
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 5:49:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Last night, I shot a dude's AK out of his hand while he was riding a motorcycle.  Used my last round to do it, so that I could go over and take his rifle with a hi-cap drum mag and keep fighting the zombies.

Then the fucking woodpecker started rattling on my gutters at 6:30AM.  Fuck those little fuckers.

I'm going to toss a few rubber snakes up on the roof.  Think that'll do anything?
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 5:50:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Chimps you say?
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 5:51:28 AM EDT
[#3]
It's all fun and games until a chimp bites off your face...
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 5:56:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I had an arfcom dream last night as well...

We were all at nasa helping to repair the spaceshuttle door because we all used to be door gunners. The shuttle was at the space station and something had punctured it. As we were looking at the ultra high res photos of the door we realized that we had found a tiny spacecraft that was attacking the shuttle, it was about the size of a sewing needle. We then got into an argument as to what caliber would be best to counter attack the needle aliens.
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 5:56:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Last night, I shot a dude's AK out of his hand while he was riding a motorcycle.  Used my last round to do it, so that I could go over and take his rifle with a hi-cap drum mag and keep fighting the zombies.

Then the fucking woodpecker started rattling on my gutters at 6:30AM.  Fuck those little fuckers.

I'm going to toss a few rubber snakes up on the roof.  Think that'll do anything?

My grandfather used to cut 3 foot sections of green garden hose and toss up there, it works.
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 6:00:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Soon you will see THIS guy in all of your dreams...enjoy

Link Posted: 3/30/2009 6:12:08 AM EDT
[#7]
"take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top