Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2009 11:03:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:12:47 PM EDT
[#1]
In before the ronpaulstorm.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:14:11 PM EDT
[#2]
In!

Ron Paul is still my favorite behind enemy lines though.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:16:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I really like that typography method of videos.

No comment on the content of the video except that your lucky you posted that so late.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:19:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No comment on the content of the video except that your lucky you posted that so late.

I'll bump it tomorrow for the day crew so I have something to entertain me when I get home from work.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:19:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

And whys that?
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:27:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And whys that?

Around here Ron Paul is about as divisive as HK.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:31:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And whys that?

Because Ron Paul gets little love here. Especially that particular speech.

You'd get flamed relentlessly if you posted that during peak hours.

I'm warming up to Paul but a lot of his ideas still aggravate me.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:34:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And whys that?

Care to elaborate?  And I don't mind getting flamed, so stop saying that lol.  I'm all for debates and exchanging opinions.

And what's HK?

I figured AR15.com would support a man that is in favor of personal liberty and advocates one last TRUE conservative.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:34:48 PM EDT
[#9]

I make it a point to never click on a a link, if the link is the sole content to the first post.

Tell me about what makes it amazing first.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:36:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I make it a point to never click on a a link, if the link is the sole content to the first post.

Becuase Mr. Paul speaks the truth.  One last representative that supports the constitution and fights for it on a daily basis.

Not to mention his effort to abolish the Reserve.  That right there takes balls.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:40:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Becuase Mr. Paul speaks the truth.  One last representative that supports the constitution and fights for it on a daily basis.

Not to mention his effort to abolish the Reserve.  That right there takes balls.

How again, is this amazing!!!111one!!1

And why not mention Ron Paul in the title, or in the OP? I avoided it, like spam in my e-mail inbox, but only because I've been here awhile. If there was truth in your advertising, I would have simply avoided the thread.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:41:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And whys that?

Care to elaborate?  And I don't mind getting flamed, so stop saying that lol.  I'm all for debates and exchanging opinions.

And what's HK?

I figured AR15.com would support a man that is in favor of personal liberty and advocates one last TRUE conservative.

Because many "Conservatives" are Hawks before they're anything else.  Every time Ron Paul preaches non-interventionism, they scream "isolationist" regardless of whether the label is deserved.

I don't care for many of his stances, either.  But he is the closest thing to a true, freedom-loving, free market capitalist libertarian that we've had in a long, long time.  He embodies alot of what the Republican party used to be.

Flame on.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:41:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How isn't amazing?
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:43:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And whys that?

And what's HK?

Because many "Conservatives" are Hawks before they're anything else.  Every time Ron Paul preaches non-interventionism, they scream "isolationist" regardless of whether the label is deserved.

I don't care for many of his stances, either.  But he is the closest thing to a true, freedom-loving, free market capitalist libertarian that we've had in a long, long time.  He embodies alot of what the Republican party used to be.

Flame on.

Well of course I don't agree with him on everything. That's just foolish.  However, he is the only and last true republican running for office and isn't afraid to speak the truth.  Shit, we haven't had a true conservative in office since, damn, I wasn't even born then!
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:50:17 PM EDT
[#15]
If this post is viewed during peak time, your post count is going to climb dramatically.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:54:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If this post is viewed during peak time, your post count is going to climb dramatically.

Haha awesome.  Whatever gets me through those Monday work days faster!

Most of all, any politician that reads and advocates the "John Galt" series is a instant winnrar in my book!  Although Ayn doesn't like libertarians, is  somewhat confusing.  But I can see why in some cases.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOt6rUkU5xY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luKo_w-EVmU
BTW love the avatar.
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 12:01:08 AM EDT
[#17]
So you're post Reagan then?

Things will turn nasty if you use the phrase "the one true" to describe anything around here other than JMB.

And HK, as in Heckler and Koch. The people that suck and hate you.

Yes, there are people here who are big fans of Ron Paul. I myself am one of them. But there are somewhere north of 100,000 members of this site so opinions do vary. Hell, there was even a guy who voted for Obama.

I'll also say I like the video except for the "Heroic Pose Drawing" at the beginning. I hate those idealized pose things. How is it that all communist soldiers seem to be able to see a corporeal glorious future off picture, Che Guevara needed a damn haircut, and Washington was an idiot if he didn't know to sit down in the fucking boat.
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 12:07:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha awesome.  Whatever gets me through those Monday work days faster!

Most of all, any politician that reads and advocates the "John Galt" series is a instant winnrar in my book!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOt6rUkU5xY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luKo_w-EVmU
BTW love the avatar.

Oh it'll be fun tomorrow.

Paul threads always end up interesting.  Like I said, I don't agree with EVERYTHING he has to say, I do think however out of everyone he is our best choice as a presidential candidate. It's a shame by 2012 he's going to be rather old.
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 12:07:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How isn't amazing?

Lay off the red kool-aid.
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 12:08:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So you're post Reagan then?

Things will turn nasty if you use the phrase "the one true" to describe anything around here other than JMB.

And HK, as in Heckler and Koch. The people that suck and hate you.

Yes, there are people here who are big fans of Ron Paul. I myself am one of them. But there are somewhere north of 100,000 members of this site so opinions do vary. Hell, there was even a guy who voted for Obama.

I'll also say I like the video except for the "Heroic Pose Drawing" at the beginning. I hate those idealized pose things. How is it that all communist soldiers seem to be able to see a corporeal glorious future off picture, Che Guevara needed a damn haircut, and Washington was an idiot if he didn't know to sit down in the fucking boat.

I just want to clarify - there is no such thing as "the one true one".  And I never said that - anywhere in any of my postings.

Libertarian and paleoconservatives have a fair amount in common, besides some issues such as abortion, gay marriage and foreign policy.. and I figure most are republican on this website.  I guess I'm just confused on WHY paleoconservatives would dislike him so much.
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 12:10:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How isn't amazing?

Lay off the red kool-aid.

You sure are winking at me an awful lot...
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 9:35:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Let the games begin boys!
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 9:36:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Was wondering where you were.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top