Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2009 8:08:27 PM EDT
"The state, Mexican authorities and their US propaganda arm, known in most circles as the Mainstream Media, have recently embarked on a huge disinformation campaign to demonize the American gun owner as the supplier of weapons to the Mexican drug cartels. Everyone in the media, with the possible exception of Lou Dobbs, has joined in the campaign of lies."

Full article: Who Is Arming the Mexican Drug Cartels?

Gaddy is an Army vet of Vietnam, Grenada, and Beirut.  

Let's hear your comments, especially on if you agree that the War on Drugs is indeed serving as a springboard for a War on Guns.  

Or, has it already happened?  

Thanks,

Steve
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 9:38:10 PM EDT
[#1]
not to long ago I read that many of the arms in mexico have  no markings at all...................from some one who has been there and seen first hand that almost everyone has a firearm down there. this would lead me to believe that there are covert arms manufactures all over S. america.
come on, there is huge money to be made and protected in the drug trade, These mexican cartel's have offered the cash or the bullit to all in positions of authority, they have to take the bribes or they will be eliminated. Simple really, drugs will never go away, and the drug trade will never go away. I think that the arms are mostly provided to the Mexican military and law enforcement by the US gov. and then sold to the cartells. Or bought by what ever means are availible to them, the whole world is an arms supplier. I believe that the whole "guns from the us are killing innocent mexicans" propaganda is just a smoke and mirrors diversion to gain support to errode the rights of US citizens. After all people who can't defend themselves are but sheep for the wolves. Just look at how well it worked for the jews in nazi germany..........................
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 9:50:21 PM EDT
[#2]
not to long ago I read that many of the arms in mexico have no markings at all...................from some one who has been there and seen first hand that almost everyone has a firearm down there. this would lead me to believe that there are covert arms manufactures all over S. america.

Thanx for jogging my memory, forrest0872.  I believe you were reading this article, which is also excellent:  

You and I Can't Buy the Guns Mexican Cartels Own

Lou Dobbs is mentioned in the article at LewRockwell.com; recently, when this issue first popped up on the network news, Dobbs did some good coverage of the story thus far, and mentioned that over the last few years, the Mexican army has experienced 140,000 desertions.  I suppose they want us all to believe that these deserters just left all their guns and ammo behind when they went to work for the cartels?  What good is another body to these organizations?  Only worth whatever good hardware they bring along.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 9:56:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I know for a fact that the Zetas has attempted to smuggle HK G3s and HK33s into Arizona along with shipments of meth and mexican brown herion.

Lets just say there was some "demilled" hk parts kits on the market a few years ago lol.  Dropped once.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top