Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2009 6:54:49 PM EDT
At least in my area, when the commercial airs during the daytime the phrase "You'll love my nuts" is taken out of the commerical completely.

In the evening past 8:00 pm, the phrase is put back into the commercial. I have Tivo'D both commercials and it is a fact.

This leads me to surmise that the "you'll love my nuts" is purposely meant as a euphemism for a male scrotum otherwise why would it be edited out for a younger daytime audience?

That is all.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 6:56:21 PM EDT
[#1]
you, sir, have too much time on your hands
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 6:56:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
At least in my area, when the commercial airs during the daytime the phrase "You'll love my nuts" is taken out of the commerical completely.

In the evening past 8:00 pm, the phrase is put back into the commercial. I have Tivo'D both commercials and it is a fact.

This leads me to surmise that the "you'll love my nuts" is purposely meant as a euphemism for a male scrotum otherwise why would it be edited out for a younger daytime audience?

That is all.

Sounds like you Want to love his nutz
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 6:57:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I have never seen the "love my nuts " version on TV

just heard about it on the net
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 6:58:08 PM EDT
[#4]
They did that with the old Aspercream commercials. "You bet your sweet Aspercream" was changed to something else.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like you got it figured out.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 6:59:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The commercial came on where I live in WI 8 minutes ago at exactly 9:52. My wife as my witness, when the part comes up to slap chop the nuts for the ice cream is it preceded by him saying, "you're going to love my nuts". I kid you not.

ETA: Google, "you are going to love my nuts you tube". It will take you to the commercial. 54 seconds into the video you will hear the phrase.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:02:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Sounds like you got it figure out.

I am on the case if that is what you mean. I am more than just a big deal on the internet.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:02:42 PM EDT
[#8]
i'll be damned
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:02:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Wait until you see the creepy Quiznos commercial.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:03:14 PM EDT
[#10]
I've never seen the commercial air without Vince assuring me that I'll love his nuts.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:04:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The commercial came on where I live in WI 8 minutes ago at exactly 9:52. My wife as my witness, when the part comes up to slap chop the nuts for the ice cream is it preceded by him saying, "you're going to love my nuts". I kid you not.

ETA: Google, "you are going to love my nuts you tube". It will take you to the commercial. 54 seconds into the video you will hear the phrase.

sorry was not calling you a liar I have seen it on the net   just never seen it on actual TV
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:07:30 PM EDT
[#12]
i saw it on tv when top sniper was on
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:08:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

sorry was not calling you a liar I have seen it on the net   just never seen it on actual TV

I know. Each and every time I hear that phrase, I just can't believe that I am actually hearing it.

Every since Vince was beat up by a hooker, I don't look at him in the same light.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:08:29 PM EDT
[#14]
but did he say "stop having a boring tuna"?
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:10:07 PM EDT
[#15]
To much time, to little to do.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:13:08 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:14:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am on the case if that is what you mean. I am more than just a big deal on the internet.

Seriously though, you could probably get on the local news with this tidbit and slip in an AR15.com inside joke.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:17:57 PM EDT
[#18]

Apparently prostitutes in Florida don't like his nuts....

Cause he needed to slap a ho

http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/9479

Mug shots on this page
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:19:17 PM EDT
[#19]
lately around here, when its going to a new commercial, and its the slap chop commercial, it only shows like a second of it, and goes to another commercial, like they dont want to play it..
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:19:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously though, you could probably get on the local news with this tidbit and slip in an AR15.com inside joke.

I already submitted it to the Bill O'Reilly web site. All I can do is hope for an investigation at some point.

ETA: That Quiznos commercial is very blatant in its sexual innuendo. "Put it in me" "it is 12 inches long". What the heck is going on with our country. Even our food commercials are an attempt at sexualizing its audience.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:21:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
lately around here, when its going to a new commercial, and its the slap chop commercial, it only shows like a second of it, and goes to another commercial, like they dont want to play it..

I don't blame them. Even the "clean" version of the commercial can't possibly sink in anymore after it is played 25 times per day like it is here. It makes me want to buy something less the more I hear about it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:22:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Apparently prostitutes in Florida don't like his nuts....

Cause he needed to slap a ho
http://is1.okcupid.com/users/156/664/1566642811609810544/mt1114812009.jpg

http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/9479

Mug shots on this page

Word is that this was a Billy Mays frame job. He's been gunning for Vince for awhile now. There is something about this coming out in the National Enquirer next month.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:23:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I already submitted it to the Bill O'Reilly web site. All I can do is hope for an investigation at some point.

ETA: That Quiznos commercial is very blatant in its sexual innuendo. "Put it in me" "it is 12 inches long". What the heck is going on with our country. Even our food commercials are an attempt at sexualizing its audience.

Yea....thats a little wierd....

Especially since it's a guys voice......never mind that its a friggin toaster !!
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:24:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
i'll be damned

This
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:25:41 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yea....thats a little wierd....

Especially since it's a guys voice......never mind that its a friggin toaster !!

Writer must be a gay BSG fan.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top