BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/29/2009 10:37:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 10:46:09 AM EDT
[#1]
But FUCK OBAMA just rolls off the tongue so naturally. It's almost as if those 2 words were meant to go together. Say FUCK OBAMA few times and tell me that isn't proof of intelligent design.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 10:52:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:03:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:
But FUCK OBAMA just rolls off the tongue so naturally. It's almost as if those 2 words were meant to go together. Say FUCK OBAMA few times and tell me that isn't proof of intelligent design.

The goal of our opposition is to render us incapable of effective resistance to them.  The insistence on "Fuck Obama" is proof of the success of their method.  We fail to get our message out, and the only face of us which people see is angry and irrational.

You got ppl on the floor of the NYSE saying 'FUCK OBAMA' too now, give it time and it'll spread. Like someone else said, the history books might record the 44th president of the USA as Barack Hussein Fuck Obama. Anger is a natural reaction to getting screwed, and at the rate the kenyan usurper is going, there are going to be LOTS of angry people. Angry people are alot harder to coerce or control than passive or indifferent people.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:06:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:10:14 AM EDT
[#5]
How about.....this:

DOUBLE FUCK OBAMA

Is that any better?
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:12:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:29:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:34:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Could just keep repeating "Obama's failed policies...".  It would be just like the libs if you couldn't even identify so much as one policy.  It would also be good if you referred to a congresionally authorized military action as "illegal".  Bonus points for specifying if it's a misdemeanor or a felony.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:41:01 AM EDT
[#9]
i've always liked "barry".  makes him sound like a simpleton.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:58:50 AM EDT
[#10]
I submit that "BUCK OFAMA" would make an extremely edifying bumper sticker.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:00:20 PM EDT
[#11]
pork obama ?
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:01:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It just hit me.
No matter how rational, factual, logical, truthful, well advised or wise my arguments are, you're going to act in accordance with your feelings and only your feelings.
Which makes you a democrat.  Or you have chosen that approach to your own beliefs.
This would explain a lot.

You are just now coming to this conclusion?

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:03:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:04:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:11:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Excellent post.

Folks we must immerse ourselves in the foundations of economic and political thought.  DoubleFeed is spot on, listen to him!
I've thought about this, we on arfcom who spend countless hours posting dinner pics and arguing about beans and chili, are the rightwing equivalent to the American Idol crowd.

Our beliefs are sound, and are correct, however we must dig deeper to develop a better understanding of why our beliefs are correct.  Knowledge is power, the better educated we are on those ideas, the better we can counter any liberal arguement to the contrary.

Kudo's to DoubleFeed for pointing this out, to everyone (myself included)
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:14:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
It just hit me.
No matter how rational, factual, logical, truthful, well advised or wise my arguments are, you're going to act in accordance with your feelings and only your feelings.
Which makes you a democrat.  Or you have chosen that approach to your own beliefs.
This would explain a lot.

You are just now coming to this conclusion?

I had rejected the conclusion before, because it simply makes no sense.
But it is the only one which remains.

The only difference between the masses in the right and the left is purely a product of their environment - both sides relay on emotion over logic, and prefer to let others do their thinking - picking a side first, then learning what it supposedly stands for.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:20:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Obama, domestic enemy of the Constitution.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:20:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I submit that "BUCK OFAMA" would make an extremely edifying bumper sticker.

I'm sure it would.  I'm more interested in SOLVING the problem we have.

I concur with your perspective in concept, but methinks thou doth take thyself a notch too seriously. It was a joke. My most sincere apologies for the distraction from the absolutist jihad.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:24:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Which makes you a democrat.  .

With arguments like that, nobody's going to accuse you of being too logical or well advised.

Sorry if you're unhappy with what's become the rallying cry, but nobody elected you to the Rallying Cry Selection Committee.

The Berlin Wall came down to the strains of terrible 80's hair metal.  The Resistance in Europe during WW2 used a now iconic but then oft derided "V".  Don't get all wrapped up on nit picking.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:29:52 PM EDT
[#20]
So what you're proposing is that we should convince people that aren't outraged or people that wholeheartedly support obama's redistribution of wealth to take action against his policies?
Good luck with that.

People have to have a reason to dissent and organize and you're taking away the reason by proclaiming voicing anger at obama's policies and decisions is off limits. Let enough people get angry enough and see that other people are just as angry as they are, and things will happen on their own. If you stifle the public anger then get ready for 8 years of this shit.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:30:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:32:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:32:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

With arguments like that, nobody's going to accuse you of being too logical or well advised.

Sorry if you're unhappy with what's become the rallying cry, but nobody elected you to the Rallying Cry Selection Committee.

The Berlin Wall came down to the strains of terrible 80's hair metal.  The Resistance in Europe during WW2 used a now iconic but then oft derided "V".  Don't get all wrapped up on nit picking.

DoubleFeed is looking to win the game based on ideas, but we really need to be a little deeper than just "Fuck Obama".

During the Revolutionary period in this nation's history, there were many chants, similar to "Fuck Obama", but, at the end of the day, it were writings by Ben Franklin, Thomas Paine etc. which had the greatest impact.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:33:26 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

As long as you don't give him the courtesy of a reach-around...

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:35:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DoubleFeed is looking to win the game based on ideas, but we really need to be a little deeper than just "Fuck Obama".

During the Revolutionary period in this nation's history, there were many chants, similar to "Fuck Obama", but, at the end of the day, it were writings by Ben Franklin, Thomas Paine etc. which had the greatest impact.

But "Fuck King George" and promise of a paycheck or land is what got men to sign up in the Continental Army. Why can't we do both at the same time? Fuck Obama and go to tea parties at the same time?? Why are they mutually exclusive?
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:38:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:39:56 PM EDT
[#27]
IMPEACH???
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:40:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:42:00 PM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:42:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But "Fuck King George" and promise of a paycheck or land is what got men to sign up in the Continental Army. Why can't we do both at the same time? Fuck Obama and go to tea parties at the same time?? Why are they mutually exclusive?

But we aren't doing both at the same time.

This has been the problem with the Republican party for sometime, and I brought this up at a private gathering yesterday.  The Republican party, and those who are conservative/libertarian, have been poor stewards of their political philosophy.  We wait until months form an election to campaign.  At the same time we have been ourflanked by ACORN, who campaigns 24/7.  We need to treat every damn day as the day before an election.  We must engage the people who ordinary don't listen to talk radio or even know who their own representative is.  We must be evangelicals of sorts.

We must lead based on a belief system, not on a cult mentality.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:46:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Impeach Obama?
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:48:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:50:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Gulag  Obama

It's Rated G and such things might happen if he gets his way,
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:51:46 PM EDT
[#34]
For example folks, I am participating in a Tea Party on the 15th.  This is a tea party which is organized by the local chapter of Americans for Fair Taxation.  We are a FairTax advocacy group.  We will be disseminating fliers which educate people on why the FairTax is a solution for the economic mess which we are in.

We are engaging people with ideas and educating them on how they will benefit.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:55:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 1:02:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Franklin and Paine won the minds of thinking men while crass rhymes stoked up the rest.  I'd rather hear a hearty "Fuck Obama!" from someone of that mindset than have them remain silent for fear of not sounding sufficiently erudite.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 1:09:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 1:09:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Franklin and Paine won the minds of thinking men while crass rhymes stoked up the rest.  I'd rather hear a hearty "Fuck Obama!" from someone of that mindset than have them remain silent for fear of not sounding sufficiently erudite.
Have  you looked at the polls lately?  It doesn't look like a majority would take all that favorably to a "fuck Obama"  Fuck Obama won't work if you put absolutely no effort in educating the masses why Obama is a fuck-up.  But there are more productive things than citing political dissertations or a fuck Obama.  Reason with people or join groups who need help in reaching people, disseminate literature and ideas that people might not get due to the heavy reliance on the media elites.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 1:11:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Here's the fundamental problem: The Democrats are running intellectual circles around conservatives.  The government intervenes in the functionings of capitalism, and when it fails, they blame capitalism.  Then, as a solution, they propose government intervention, which makes the problem worse, which in turn spurs another government solution.
Who ANYWHERE is speaking up for capitalism?

I've spoke up for it til I'm blue in the face. Most people don't want to hear it.  Fuck Obama.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 1:14:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 1:17:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Think about this, in 2004, the liberals had no message, except Fuck Bush.  If someone came up to you in '04 and all they could say is fuck Bush, is your mind now swayed?  No.  Last year the Democrats unleashed a massive force to spread information (whether it was true or not). They had ideas and the sold the public on it because they convinced voters that their way would improve their lives.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 1:20:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Think about this, in 2004, the liberals had no message, except Fuck Bush.  If someone came up to you in '04 and all they could say is fuck Bush, is your mind now swayed?  No.  Last year the Democrats unleashed a massive force to spread information (whether it was true or not). They had ideas and the sold the public on it because they convinced voters that their way would improve their lives.

Not really. They just changed the message from "Fuck Bush" to "You be getting da free shizznits". With no real details on how or when, and the soft-headed sheeple bought it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 1:21:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Here's the fundamental problem: The Democrats are running intellectual circles around conservatives.  The government intervenes in the functionings of capitalism, and when it fails, they blame capitalism.  Then, as a solution, they propose government intervention, which makes the problem worse, which in turn spurs another government solution.
Who ANYWHERE is speaking up for capitalism?

I've spoke up for it til I'm blue in the face. Most people don't want to hear it.  Fuck Obama.
Yes - they want you to actually answer their questions.  They want to hear that capitalism has a place for them, and would give them the ability to improve their lives.

The beauty of capitalism is that they can create a place for themselves, if they have enough talent and/or ambition to imagine it and work ethic to put it to practice.  But it takes hard work and imagination.  And it takes personal risk, sometimes.

They don't want the ability to improve their lives.  They want the government to improve their lives for them.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 1:22:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 1:22:39 PM EDT
[#45]
I started a garden.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 1:24:58 PM EDT
[#46]
After reading your thread title an image popped into my head of every American citizen (the sane ones anyway) changing all the multitude of log-on codes we use everyday to: "FuckObama", and password creation equally something creative. The image of millions of American typing that daily as they check their email, Facebook accounts, whatever,...brings a small chuckle to me.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 1:26:10 PM EDT
[#47]
That was entirely too elegant for Arfcom GD..
Put it to use elsewhere..

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 1:28:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 4:32:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 5:03:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Somebody?  Anybody?  Nobody?  
Bueller?
How come we have plenty of people talking about what The Party needs to do to win again, but NOBODY wants to do it themselves?

That is something I don't get.  We have all sorts of self starters here on the board.  Lots of entrepreneurs and sole proprietorships,  you would think that some would use those self-starting talents do mount some sort of rational and articulate political challenge to what is going on.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top