Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2009 7:08:12 AM EDT
I have had a linked belt of spent 30.06, some of them have the holes drilled through the case, that has been hanging in various places in my garage since my dad passed about eight months ago. It had hung on the handle of the atv, was draped on the seat, laid on the workbench, and is now hanging from the vice. My wife asked me just recently if I had something to shoot them. Like a dummy and not thinking, I just said no. Oh well, a wasted opportunity to say something really funny or astounding.

What would you have told her?

semper paratus

molone laveh

nra lifer

20+yrs married
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:17:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Get back in the kitchen.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:48:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Or a great chance to get a new gun as to not let any ammo go to waste!  That is how I started in 308.  Had 2 boxes of it and nothing to put it in.  (Got it for someone else who rejected it as bad/poor ammo... it was some nice Federal.)
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:54:26 AM EDT
[#3]
"Shut up, blow me, make me a sammich"
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:58:02 PM EDT
[#4]
some of you are truly sad, is this all?
semper paratus

molone laveh

nra lifer
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 1:05:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Get on your knees and tell me you love me!

btw: N_T troll account?
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 1:08:24 PM EDT
[#6]
"No, but I wish I did. It'd be great to not only shoot some, but also great for hunting and SHTF"
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 1:09:09 PM EDT
[#7]
A few months ago I was pulling a couple of cases of 20 ga. shells out the the back seat of my truck.  My wife is standing there and I tell her I
accidently them instead of 12 ga.  So she says " well looks like your going to have to get something to shoot them "!

I now have a 20 ga o/u.

I love my wife!!!!

jb

Edit,  29 yrs married this year.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 1:11:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Nothing says "I love you" like a steak, a blow job, and a new firearm..

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top