Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/29/2009 3:11:23 AM EDT
Poll inbound
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:18:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Lying out her ASS period!
She is Protecting The other Guy from You!
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:21:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Pack her bags, have them on the curb when she comes home.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:23:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
PollPole inbound

I think you said it best.
Just fixed the spelling.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:24:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Basically she is saying that she has yet to SLEEP with this other guy, but she already has at least one specific guy in mind. He may be resisting because she is dating you; therefore, she is not technically lying, but, well you know.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:26:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:31:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Either way, she isn't into you so why the fuck would you want her around?

For fuck's sake, how much more obvious can she be.

And yes, she is already banging some other guy.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:38:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

What he said.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:40:17 AM EDT
[#8]
If she says this, she is already bangin someone else.....

Been there and had the experience more than once.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:42:44 AM EDT
[#9]
I pretend like I care then find me some different flavored pie.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:43:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:44:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Dude.  You  turned in to a lesbo.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:45:37 AM EDT
[#12]
She's got the next guy picked out and is confident of his mutual interest.

The ONLY question is whether or not she's screwed him yet.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:49:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What he said.

My assumption as well

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:52:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Lying ass ho....
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:55:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Well fuck. 100% on the lying. That's what I thought.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:58:55 AM EDT
[#16]
She is sleeping with him, and something has happened that makes her think you will find out soon. She has bailed on her committment to you; you are being used for food and shelter. EJECT.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:59:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Lying: like a monkey swinging on vines in the jungle, women don't let go of one man until they have ahold of the next.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:03:32 AM EDT
[#18]
One other thing.

When she says this, don't beg, plead or bargain. She wants out, but she also wants you to at least try to prevent her (which won't work), for her ego. Don't play that game.

Remove her from your life so quickly and completely that she'll wonder what the hell just happened. Make her feel totally disposable, like you just realized a bottle of ketchup was empty and tossed it out. It's your *only* recourse, and believe me, in the end you'll feel better about the whole thing.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:07:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:12:03 AM EDT
[#20]
If she's not already banging him, she will be shortly.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:13:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Does it matter, she's trying to get the fuck away from you!!!  And yes, she's banging your best friend or your brother...take your pick.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:17:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Ass, meet curb.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:19:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Is her number blocked on your cell phone yet? If not, why not?
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:21:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:25:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Tell her to have fun but not to bother coming back!

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:26:17 AM EDT
[#26]
If a woman you are dating tells you she wants to see other people, its not over......its way past over.
Dont even object or argue....the relationship is over.....period.

Give her 15 minutes to gather up any shit she has at your place, tell her to GTFO and never call you again.
"No, we cannot be fucking friends....goodbye".

Then call up a friend and go out.
Im an as serious as a heart attack.....dont waste 2 minutes debating with her.....its over and you are single,

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:36:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Thanks for the moral support. Just needed to hear it from the guys. This place is cheaper than therapy. Guess it's time to find the phonebook and look up an attorney.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:38:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Thanks for the moral support. Just needed to hear it from the guys. This place is cheaper than therapy. Guess it's time to find the phonebook and look up an attorney.

Are you married?
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:39:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Good luck, let us know how things turn out.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:42:58 AM EDT
[#30]
I hope you're not married!

Attorney???? If your wife says she wants to see other people, you obviously married a super flake.

Anyways, She already has someone in mind. LIE LIE LIE.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:47:22 AM EDT
[#31]
My guess is she has another guy in mind. But she may not be in any kind of relationship with him now.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:49:33 AM EDT
[#32]
When I tell a woman that I want to see other people, it mean's I'm bored and really want to see other people.
Unless you have a committed relationship that involves property, rings, and children, just get over it.
Believe me, other people you can now see are nice too.
Life is too short to go thru all this dating drama all the time.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:49:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

If you need a lawyer then either there are kids or money involved.
Are you married to this woman?

Regardless...dont say another word to her, period.
Lawyer up...now.
Dont give her the opportunity to make progress.
Sounds like you are getting the short end of the stick...time to make up the distance.

Good luck
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:51:56 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

One other thing.

When she says this, don't beg, plead or bargain. She wants out, but she also wants you to at least try to prevent her (which won't work), for her ego. Don't play that game.

Remove her from your life so quickly and completely that she'll wonder what the hell just happened. Make her feel totally disposable, like you just realized a bottle of ketchup was empty and tossed it out. It's your *only* recourse, and believe me, in the end you'll feel better about the whole thing.

This will also make her come crawling back about 80 percent of the time, if you want some laughs.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:53:36 AM EDT
[#35]
I voted hide the guns, because she is lying. But, most importantly, protect what is most important...YOUR GUNS!
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:53:38 AM EDT
[#36]
She's lying, wife agrees, it's unanimous.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:56:23 AM EDT
[#37]
"We need time apart" => "I havent banged the new guy, but I think he's better than you."
"I think we should date other people" => "I already banged him"

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:56:30 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

One other thing.

This will also make her come crawling back about 80 percent of the time, if you want some laughs.

Absolutely true. But the key then is to not give her the time of day. SHE will be the one with regrets.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:56:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:04:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Macro pretty much has it covered.

Pull the eject handle.

Life's too short to play the fool for a woman that thinks she can have it both ways.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:11:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
If she's not already banging him, she will be shortly.

BULLS EYE! Couldn't have said it better myself.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:25:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I pretend like I care then find me some different flavored pie.

+1

Be very nice to her but eliminate all contact whatsoever.  Don't be a wimp either.  Just do it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:26:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
One other thing.

Please listen to the wise man ^ ^ ^
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:29:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Let me finish the sentence for you.

"When a woman says there's not another guy and she wants to see other people she's already banging some dude and you are now peter-in-law with him since she has been doing both of you while hedging her bets."

1.  Act mildly disappointed so that she is not suspicious of your plans.
2.  Send her out with a girlfriend to "think it over."  This is a diversion, so the longer the distance she has to drive, the better.  If you want to really waste her time, send her out with her best friend that has already justified cheating on you.  Yes, behind every breakup there is a "best friend" who acts as an enabler.
3.  Put on some music to set the mood, but not so loud to arouse suspicion from the neighbors.  Be sure to take the cd out if it is something you don't normally play.
4.  Hide guns, watches, jewelry, hard drive, and anything else important to you.  Better yet, send them over to a relative's house or best friend who understands that you WILL bury him in the woods if anything gets "misplaced" during your coming rough times.
5.  Follow the "bottle of ketchup" plan above.
6.  Do not, under any circumstances, give her the time of day after she has met Mr. Curb.  If necessary, keep a low, monotonous and professional voice to communicate such things as phone numbers, records, etc. that you shared.  If needed, let your phone go to voice mail if you don't have caller id.
7.  Stay strong.
8.  Win.
9.  Move on.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:30:58 AM EDT
[#45]
It dosen't matter if she's lying or not, I voted lying, she's got her eye on her next guy.

Don't let it get you down, she ain't worth keeping anyway.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:31:13 AM EDT
[#46]
The situation with the other guy may be complicated, but there IS another guy.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:33:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
One other thing.

I wish to fuck I followed this advice.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:33:34 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
One other thing.

Please listen to the wise man ^ ^ ^

I agree....stop communication abruptly...remove her from your life instantly...let HER figure out what happened.
You will not experience a better way to deal with this....not in the short term or in the long term.
What was posted above is the best way ...... take it from someone who would know.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:35:39 AM EDT
[#49]
After being married 3 times ,i condider myself an expert on this subject. Mine told me the same thing weeks later i caught her fucking her x husband. If she is not fucking around she is planning on it.  GET RID OF HER
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:36:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Are there seriously 16 people who don't believe she's liying?

Women almost never jump ship unless there's dry land close by.   Pack up all of her stuff, drop it off at her place, cut your losses and GTFO.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top