Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2009 8:39:13 PM EDT
All you people blasting your lights and 'burning tires' because of this Earth hour shit are just as dumb as the stupid fucks that created this Earth hour nonsense!

Every time it snows and you post "I got a little global warming today" or some similar drivel I'm saddened for the future of America.

Everybody always wants to see some hippy get a 'hickory shampoo' but all you do is whine and bitch when the Tea Party protest in Florida gets 'canceled' instead of protesting any way.

Quit basing everything you do on the liberals. Just know they are wrong and and live your life.

Fuck I swear if the Libs had a "sky is blue conference" every one on ARFcom would throw red paint in the sky and then triumphantly post about it.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:41:41 PM EDT
[#1]
hell yeah.  Hippie women make good lovers for one night only though.  Chocktaw Bingo?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:45:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
hell yeah.  Hippie women make good lovers for one night only thoughwhen they bathe.  Chocktaw Bingo?

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:46:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
hell yeah.  Hippie women make good lovers for one night only thoughwhen they bathe.  Chocktaw Bingo?

There's a reason that hot tubs are so popular in CA...

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:47:52 PM EDT
[#4]
It was a JOKE.  Chill out, Francis.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:48:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
All you people blasting your lights and 'burning tires' because of this Earth hour shit are just as dumb as the stupid fucks that created this Earth hour nonsense!

Every time it snows and you post "I got a little global warming today" or some similar drivel I'm saddened for the future of America.

Everybody always wants to see some hippy get a 'hickory shampoo' but all you do is whine and bitch when the Tea Party protest in Florida gets 'canceled' instead of protesting any way.

Quit basing everything you do on the liberals. Just know they are wrong and and live your life.

Fuck I swear if the Libs had a "sky is blue conference" every one on ARFcom would throw red paint in the sky and then triumphantly post about it.

We blast them and say suggest things like burning tires as a form of saying "you can't control me".

The truth is the hippy freaks are well on their way to controlling  destroying every aspect of the way of life that we currently know (with help from the current administration and the UN).

Since we can't exile them, and can't shoot them, venting about them seems to be our only avenue to release our frustrations.
As for the tea party protests getting canceled due to lack of permits, Fuck it, I am foing anyway....

I recomend them to everybody who gives a shit about our country, they are one of the few times and places in this country (other then this board) that reminds you "I am not the only one who thinks this way".
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:50:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Don't stop him, he doesn't know any better.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:52:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Shhhhhhh!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:54:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Its stupid to do either but..... you are just crying like a little bitch.

ETA- My area of CA is still bright enough out to not see stars.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:54:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It may be for you but for every Keith_J there's ten dumb shits.

You're lying to yourself if you don't agree.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:56:24 PM EDT
[#10]
So you decided to post on the internet to whine about it ?

And....  You're different exactly how, again ?

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:56:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:59:35 PM EDT
[#12]
alcohol induced post.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:00:07 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:03:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yeah. I didn't actually go out and burn motor oil and tires today, and I doubt anyone else here did either.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:03:28 PM EDT
[#15]

WTF do you care what lights we turn on or why?????

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:05:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:07:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah. I didn't actually go out and burn motor oil and tires today, and I doubt anyone else here did either.

Me either. I just burned some of those worthless plastic bags the store puts my groceries in. They get pretty hot - make good fire starters.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:08:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I don't but the people 'sticking it to the man' by turning on their lights on during earth hour are dumb asses. No amount of flaming in GD is going to change that fact so have fun everybody.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:10:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Aaahhhh yes... more holier-than-thou, totally self-absorbed asshattery in Arfcom GD.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:11:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes...b/c I'm sure there are that many people here  who could start a tire and oil fire in the middle of suburbia and get away with it.

Have you ever seen a tire burn? Huge plumes of thick black smoke that smells terrible. Unless you're out in the middle of nowhere, the chances of someone not calling it in are very slim.

Either you're trolling or from the DU.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:11:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
alcohol induced post.

Why?

Because its not a thought formed directly from the 'hivemind'?

Don't get me wrong I love ARFcom but the group think that goes on here is hilarious.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:12:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't but...

But you do - enough to want to tell them what they should do and why they should do it.

Nobody on that thread told YOU that YOU should turn on your lights or burn stuff and that if you don't then you're a dumbass - so why are you trying to tell them NOT to do whatever they want? It's not affecting you or your life one bit, is it.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:13:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Will someone please tell us what the earths temperature is supposed to be..Al?.....Al?.......
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:14:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes...b/c I'm sure there are that many people here  who could start a tire and oil fire in the middle of suburbia and get away with it.

Have you ever seen a tire burn? Huge plumes of thick black smoke that smells terrible. Unless you're out in the middle of nowhere, the chances of someone not calling it in are very slim.

Either you're trolling or from the DU.

Yep I'm from DU.

LOL I make Ronald Reagan look like Nancy Pelosi.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:15:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

They don't call it dope for nothing.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:21:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't but...

But you do - enough to want to tell them what they should do and why they should do it.

Nobody on that thread told YOU that YOU should turn on your lights or burn stuff and that if you don't then you're a dumbass - so why are you trying to tell them NOT to do whatever they want? It's not affecting you or your life one bit, is it.

You're right nobody told me to do it.

I look at ar15.com as the segment of humanity that I have a little faith left in so when I see people getting worked up about some 'Earth hour' bullshit I get tilted.

I felt like posting about it, so what?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:23:23 PM EDT
[#27]
I THINK WE FOUND OBAMAS TROLL ACCOUNT

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:26:04 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm gonna have to side with the OP here, it does get pretty annoying. It may have been funny at one point to say "yeah, I got about a foot of global warming on my lawn today," but now it's old, tired, worn-out, spent. Same with every other joke in the same vein. "For earth day, I'm burning some tires and motor oil." I've heard that from at least ten people a year for the past ten years. It's not funny anymore.

I didn't turn off my lights for "earth hour." I didn't flip them all on, either. I went about my life as usual. I would have totally forgot that was today if some dumbfuck hadn't come up to me and urged me to turn 'em off earlier.

You want to oppose the hippies? Become an advocate for nuclear power, work against bills to restrict our liberties in the name of "greenness" (ban on incandescent bulbs, anybody?), whatever. Just don't sit around and say "yeah, earth hour? I reckon I'll let all my cars idle for an hour, ha ha!" If it's a joke, it's a stupid one, and if it's true, that's just stupider.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:28:33 PM EDT
[#29]
I just did something that made it smell like burning tires.  Murdered another skunk.  MAN, DOES THAT STINK!  This was a BIG male, like 5 pounds.  Brain shot with my .177 RWS 48.  Flat nosed Daisy pellet, took off the skull cap.  STILL it was able to leak some stink.  There was another one but as soon as it saw the other one get his head vaporized, he left post haste.  Yes, I had reloaded.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:31:46 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I'm gonna have to side with the OP here, it does get pretty annoying. It may have been funny at one point to say "yeah, I got about a foot of global warming on my lawn today," but now it's old, tired, worn-out, spent. Same with every other joke in the same vein. "For earth day, I'm burning some tires and motor oil." I've heard that from at least ten people a year for the past ten years. It's not funny anymore.

I didn't turn off my lights for "earth hour." I didn't flip them all on, either. I went about my life as usual. I would have totally forgot that was today if some dumbfuck hadn't come up to me and urged me to turn 'em off earlier.

You want to oppose the hippies? Become an advocate for nuclear power, work against bills to restrict our liberties in the name of "greenness" (ban on incandescent bulbs, anybody?), whatever. Just don't sit around and say "yeah, earth hour? I reckon I'll let all my cars idle for an hour, ha ha!" If it's a joke, it's a stupid one, and if it's true, that's just stupider.
i'm getting some global warming right now.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:33:55 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I swear if the Libs had a "sky is blue conference" every one on ARFcom would throw red paint in the sky and then triumphantly post about it.

My new sig because its 100% true!

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:34:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't but...

You're right nobody told me to do it.

I look at ar15.com as the segment of humanity that I have a little faith left in so when I see people getting worked up about some 'Earth hour' bullshit I get tilted.

I felt like posting about it, so what?

Just wondered why it bothers you so much.

Carry on.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:35:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Aaahhhh yes... more holier-than-thou, totally self-absorbed asshattery in Arfcom GD.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Business as usual.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:41:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

As I have said in another post on this subject; we've all seen the staff and mods swoop down and destroy threads with much less 'site harming' potential yet let the school grade threads like dumping paint and burning tires  run rampant.

If it ain't nothing but a joke, why not link it to a news site? A reverse fire mission.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:21:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Hammer - meet nail. It won't matter though. Half of these people here are just as emotional and reactionary as the liberals they mock.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:01:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hammer - meet nail. It won't matter though. Half of these people here are just as emotional and reactionary as the liberals they mock.

Don't tell them that though or their world view will come crashing down.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:03:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I just did something that made it smell like burning tires.  Murdered another skunk.  MAN, DOES THAT STINK!  This was a BIG male, like 5 pounds.  Brain shot with my .177 RWS 48.  Flat nosed Daisy pellet, took off the skull cap.  STILL it was able to leak some stink.  There was another one but as soon as it saw the other one get his head vaporized, he left post haste.  Yes, I had reloaded.

Is the skunk jihad thread still around or is it in the archives?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:05:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

[AnimalHouse]"Forget it, he's rolling"[/AnimalHouse]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:11:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Earth day factoid: This week's volcanic  eruptions in Alaska put more "greenhouse gasses" into the atmosphere than ALL human created sources EVER.

Burn a tire for me kids.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:18:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

This is all due to the difference in Libs and Conservatives.  

Conservatives ARE "reactionary", which is Communist buzzword that means Conservatives react to their "progressive" (another Commie buzzword) agenda.

In truth, Libs want to tell everyone else how to live, what to do, when to do it.  They just can't help meddling in other people's affairs.  They are, in their tiny minds, so much smarter than the rest of us.

Conservatives basically want to be left the hell alone.  So we act out like this, burning lights and tires, as a way of protesting the meddling of Libs.

When was the last time you heard of a "Conservative Community Organizer"?  

We are having enough trouble "organizing" Conservative "protest rallies".

So, it is always the Libs that move first.  They just have to meddle.

Hell, I wanted to burn a tire, but couldn't find one soon enough.  I just switched on all the lights.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:21:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is all due to the difference in Libs and Conservatives.  

Conservatives ARE "reactionary", which is Communist buzzword that means Conservatives react to their "progressive" (another Commie buzzword) agenda.

In truth, Libs want to tell everyone else how to live, what to do, when to do it.  They just can't help meddling in other people's affairs.  They are, in their tiny minds, so much smarter than the rest of us.

Conservatives basically want to be left the hell alone.  So we act out like this, burning lights and tires, as a way of protesting the meddling of Libs.

When was the last time you heard of a "Conservative Community Organizer"?  

We are having enough trouble "organizing" Conservative "protest rallies".

So, it is always the Libs that move first.  They just have to meddle.

Hell, I wanted to burn a tire, but couldn't find one soon enough.  I just switched on all the lights.

You're preaching to the choir sir.

Believe me your point is not lost on me it just upsets me that my fellow conservatives would stoop to their level.

Great post. Thanks for sharing
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:28:59 AM EDT
[#42]
I'll burn a baby harp seal tied to a stack of creosote laden cross ties if I feel like it.

America, Welcome to it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:45:12 AM EDT
[#43]
lol,

sand+vagina=FAIL
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:53:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'll burn a baby harp seal tied to a stack of creosote laden cross ties if I feel like it.

America, Welcome to it.

/thread

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:59:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Fuckin hippy.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:01:35 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

is ya sure about that ;)
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:11:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:16:17 AM EDT
[#48]
ALL my lights were on at Earth - Hour. I paid for the energy, I'll use it how I please, as always.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:24:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Yeah, but see, the same "old, tired, worn-out..." joke about global warming or sea levels or baby seals or what-the-fuck-ever-for-the-children is spent too, but you don't hear enviro-nazis stop harping about it.  They are emboldened and are ramping it up.  In the last two weeks alone, I've seen a movement to designate nearly the entire east coast of the US as a Marine Protected Area (yeah, see how well that worked out for CA...), a movement to ban lead in National Parks (NPS Press Release), and the State Department proclaiming that Mexico's drug wars are due to our guns.  

Granted, I didn't go idle my car for the hell of it, nor did I turn on all of my lights or burn something; I just carried on with my life as I normally do (which, ironically, is a much more "conservationist" approach than most of the lib hippies).  And I've burned through a book of stamps writing to my Congressman and Senators this week alone.  I'm pretty sure my representatives just toss my letters in the trash since I never hear back nor do they change any of their votes.  So making jokes about burning tires or killing baby seals is just another way to vent, since we are being ignored by all aspects of "official government" and the media.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 9:59:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

is ya sure about that ;)

Well, not so much now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top