Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2009 7:51:05 PM EDT
Yep, it was fun. I went to a gun show in Toledo, Ohio with my dad and bro today JUST to see what the prices were. $35 Magpul mags Oh wow that was great. I looked at them and the lady said "Those are Magpuls." I smiled, looked at the price at walked. I did end up buying 2 firing pins for 20 bucks and found a place that does uppers for 350 with out the BCG or T-handle. Found some great deals on a lot of other stuff. Picked up some really cool books on WW2 also. Ammo was the usual 500 or so for 1000 on 223. It was decent and the crowd was a lot less then I expected.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:55:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Yep, it was fun. I went to a gun show in Toledo, Ohio with my dad and bro today JUST to see what the prices were. $35 Magpul mags Oh wow that was great. I looked at them and the lady said "Those are Magpuls." I smiled, looked at the price at walked. I did end up buying 2 firing pins for 20 bucks and found a place that does uppers for 350 with out the BCG or T-handle. Found some great deals on a lot of other stuff. Picked up some really cool books on WW2 also. Ammo was the usual 500 or so for 1000 on 223. It was decent and the crowd was a lot less then I expected.

Should have asked her if they were loaded for that price.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:01:42 PM EDT
[#2]
My last gun show sucked too, even Mosin Nagants were approaching and some even exceeding $200.

Got a new rail sling attachment for my M4, probably the least amount of money I've ever spent at a gun show.

I did get to shake hands with a spider monkey in a tuxedo though

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:09:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I used to be interested in one till someone here showed what happens when one blows up. For $35 she can keep the damn things.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:10:35 PM EDT
[#4]
$20 tan windowed ones at my fun show today.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:12:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I used to be interested in one till someone here showed what happens when one blows up. For $35 she can keep the damn things.

What are  you talking about? A Nagant that blew up? You have pics, I've never seen one blow up.

ETA:Fuck, nevermind, I pulled my head out of my ass and reread what you posted.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:13:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What are  you talking about? A Nagant that blew up? You have pics, I've never seen one blow up.

i think hes talking about the guy that had his ar kaboom with a pmag.  instead of blowing the floorplate it shattered the mag.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:14:05 PM EDT
[#7]
These were black windowed. I guess if someone wants them bad enough they will pay the price. And yep the Magpul KB
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:15:11 PM EDT
[#8]
bravo has non window foliage green pmags in stock right now for 14.95 first time in a long time i havent seen them completely sell out super fast from arfcom.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:15:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i think hes talking about the guy that had his ar kaboom with a pmag.  instead of blowing the floorplate it shattered the mag.

Got a link?  I'll try and search but my search-fu is weak.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:15:56 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What are you talking about? A Nagant that blew up? You have pics, I've never seen one blow up.

i think hes talking about the guy that had his ar kaboom with a pmag. instead of blowing the floorplate it shattered the mag.

Link?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:19:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What are you talking about? A Nagant that blew up? You have pics, I've never seen one blow up.

i think hes talking about the guy that had his ar kaboom with a pmag. instead of blowing the floorplate it shattered the mag.

Link?

What's your avatar from? A movie?

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:23:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
bravo has non window foliage green pmags in stock right now for 14.95 first time in a long time i havent seen them completely sell out super fast from arfcom.

Anyone have a good picture of those? They are not really green are they?

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:31:18 PM EDT
[#13]
They look grey-green to me
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:00:19 PM EDT
[#14]
I made out pretty good at the last show here.
X2 windowed Pmags-$20
cmmg 22lr conversion-$215
I know i paid more than list, but i would have made that up in shipping. As an added bonus the booth I purchassed the items from has a store only 50 min. from where i live.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:26:17 PM EDT
[#15]
You didn't even try to talk her down?  I view a gun show like a swap meet... only suckers pay asking price.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:14:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link?

What's your avatar from? A movie?

I think that's a pic from the movie 'The Shining'.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top