Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2009 5:55:13 PM EDT
it's time here
cnn has actors on talking about earth hour, i would think they would unplug during this b.s.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:41:22 PM EDT
[#1]
CNN is an essential part of the libtard world so they are exempt.

Propaganda is essential. They reports will be in tomorrow as to how much it saved, estimated of course. But I wonder how much crime went up during the lights out.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:42:20 PM EDT
[#2]
"earth hour"  what a joke.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:50:42 PM EDT
[#3]
What's the point of all this, exactly?  The website isn't really clear - from what I read, they think turning off lights for an hour is going to somehow convince the world to stop warming?
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:43:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I let you guys down.  I only turned on all the lights.

I had forgotten about Earth Hour until the last minute and forgot to scrounge an old tire to burn.

I humbly apologize.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:18:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Shit I should have gone to my shop and turned on all the machines. On a side note it is good to conserve, but the enviros are nuts
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:21:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I apologise, because earth hour started in my city

Earth hour for me was about 27 hours ago.  I wasnt at home to turn all the lights on, as I was in a restaurant for a mate's dinner
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top