Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2009 5:39:01 PM EDT
Massive fail...incoming

BITHLO, Fla. – Authorities said a man threw a Molotov cocktail at his neighbor's trailer, but the wind shifted and set fire to two cars, a pickup and a travel trailer in the man's own yard. The Florida Highway Patrol reported that a 51-year-old man got into a fight with his neighbor on Tuesday night and threw the makeshift gasoline bomb.

Authorities believe alcohol was involved.

The man faces multiple charges, including arson. He was being held at the Orange County Jail.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:41:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Some people
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:43:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Hope he had a tax stamp
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:44:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Alcohol involved, imagine that.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:45:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hope he had a tax stamp

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:48:48 PM EDT
[#5]
play stupid games.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:56:23 PM EDT
[#6]
damn...I hope it was A LOT of alcohol...to go stright to the MC after a single beer would be excessive.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:59:38 PM EDT
[#7]
he must have been seeing double and thew his cocktail at the wrong image... LOL.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:03:12 PM EDT
[#8]
I was investigating a murder arson where the idiot arsonists used plastic bottles and couldn't figure why they didn't break  Got some good latents off of those puppies.  They did try something else 20 minutes later that broke and caused a small exterior fire.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:11:29 PM EDT
[#9]
1. Bithlo 33 up, 5 down love ithate it

Located in Central Florida. A tiny, belagured collection of trailer parks, scrapyards, hadji marts and various bits of rusted metal loosely organized into something that's supposed to resemble a town.

When driving from Whorelando, Bithlo is the shitty redneck hamlet one passes right before they enter another shitty redneck town called Christmas.  Hence, Bithlo is sometimes called "The Nightmare Before Christmas".

On my way to Whorelando, I stopped by the CircleK in Bithlo, where I was harassed for sex by a toothless, shirtless redneck.
redneck trailer park florida hick whorelando

by Dovetchka Dec 24, 2005 share this

2. Bithlo 30 up, 7 down love ithate it

A small township in east Orange County, Florida. Known for its Hiney Winery (The only wine that comes in a can!) and high-rate of cow-related accidents.
Bithlo is full of Bithlonians.

Dude, you're from Bithlo? I'm so sorry.
by R.A.S. aka Maddog3060 Aug 1, 2003 share this

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bithlo

Molotov cocktail burns down trailers in Bithlo

Walter Pacheco and Susan Jacobson | Sentinel Staff Writer
   9:17 AM EDT, March 25, 2009

Craig Allen Aylesworth faces multiple arson charges. (Orange County Jail)

A brawl between two Bithlo neighbors sent one man to jail on arson charges, deputies said.

Jail records show Florida Highway Patrol troopers arrested Craig Allen Aylesworth on Tuesday after he tossed a Molotov cocktail at his neighbor's trailer.

A Molotov cocktail is an improvised fire bomb consisting of a glass bottle filled with gasoline and a cloth soaked with fuel sticking out of the bottle's neck. When the cloth is ignited and the bottle is tossed, the burning fuel spreads and burns everything it touches.

Aylesworth is being held on a $25,000 bond. He faces five charges of arson to a vehicle, one charge of throwing a destructive device and arson of a dwelling.

Reports show an argument broke out between 51-year-old Aylesworth and his neighbor on Amityville Drive in east Orange County sometime around 7 p.m.

Firefighters said the wind shifted, and the flames traveled back over a fence, burning two cars, a pickup and a travel trailer in the arrested man's own yard.

Lt. Anthony Rios of Orange County Fire Rescue thinks alcohol could have been a factor in Aylesworth's decision-making.

No injuries were reported.

Check back for updates.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:04:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Alcohol involved, imagine that.  

must not have read that drunks are harmless.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:13:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Authorities believe alcohol was involved.

No shit, sherlock!

Maybe some 'other' drugs too?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:31:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Bithlo is around 15 min from where i live. This does not surprise me in the least...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top