Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2009 5:23:45 PM EDT
Most you guys probably dont listen to this type of music, but I thought this was interesting.
Looking at their site seems like they are followers of alex jones. Looking at their image you'd never have guessed they did anything other than smoke dope

About halfway down on the right
http://www.myspace.com/hedpe
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:25:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah I listen to their music. They buy in to all that illuminati, masons, davinci code type conspiracies.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:28:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:30:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell Yeah. One of their best.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:31:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
which song?

They have a message board and are pimping a site called urbansurvival.com

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:36:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:43:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
did you listen to ordo ab chao yet?

They dont like the fed?

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:48:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Listen to their new song renegade its got some undertones in it as well. it is a good tune I like the heavier stuff
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:14:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Been listening to them since about the blackout album (2003 I think) "Let's ride" was part of my pre-mission prep last deployment

Edit: One thing I did notice about their new album is that they have more Obama speeches than I care for, altho in one of their songs they say "another fake election, another fake politician, another distraction..." Also they seem to be gearing towards the more far out conspiracies such as repilians and planet-x... Good music tho. They had a concert here in El Paso on the 15th of march.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top