Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2009 4:35:03 PM EDT
I cant stand it, sitting here watching Band of Brothers with my wife, brother in law and mother in law.

They never saw it before and were loving it, which I couldn't believe, but was very happy they got into it.

But they talked through the entire first 2 episodes!!! Constant commentary!!!

I cant stand when people talk through movies.

How many of you are movie commentators? The whole way through it at that.

Or do you despise it as much as me? Its a huge pet peeve of mine, I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:37:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I hate movie talkers as well, to the point of watching 90% of movies by myself. I very much dislike questions, especially when it's the first time I've watched the damn thing!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:41:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I hate movie talkers as well, to the point of watching 90% of movies by myself. I very much dislike questions, especially when it's the first time I've watched the damn thing!

I dont mind some questions, esspecially on BoB.. I got a few of them, and was glad they were taking the interest to learn. They arent to big on history.

But it went far beyond that with the commentary.

Im with you on watching movies by myself, me and the wife may rent 4 or 5 movies, we each pick a few out.

I only watch the ones she picked out with her, the rest I watch while shes at work. The apple doesnt fall far from the tree in this case.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:48:18 PM EDT
[#3]
So how is your hand doing?  Zombie bite starting to heal yet?

Seriously, I can't stand when people talk during movies either.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top