Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2002 3:50:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 4:17:27 PM EDT
[#1]
WS_FTP is a good free program.  Free for school and non profit use.  Do a search for it and you can't miss.  I use it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 4:24:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Windows comes installed with a free one. Just go to "Start | Run", type in "ftp", and hit enter. [;D]
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 4:29:10 PM EDT
[#3]
CoffeeCup Free FTP 1.0 works well.

Go to [url]www.download.com[/url] and do a search for it, or do a search for "ftp client" and look though all of them.

I do the advanced search, so I only see freeware.
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 6:11:42 PM EDT
[#4]
You can get WS_FTP Pro 7.02 (not to mention a bunch of other neat stuff) from Fosi's -

http://[url]http://kickme.to/FOSI[/url]
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 6:28:46 PM EDT
[#5]
C:\WINDOWS\FTP.EXE

It comes on every version of Windows since 3.11 with the TCP/IP add-on, so when using a different machine, you don't have to download and install any software to use FTP.  Also, it works like a standard FTP client so you don't have to relearn a new program for each type of system you use.  Finally, Microsoft used the source from BSD Unix's FTP client, so it works well.z
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 6:34:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Steel_Rat,

Not a good idea to post links to warez (pirated software) on this board. You could get the owners into trouble. I suggest you remove the url.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top