Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2009 11:20:06 AM EDT
I'm not the most religious person in the world, but my grandmother is. She's been a fantastic mother to 6 beautiful girls, grandmother of 12, and great grandmother of 4. She has done some exceptional things for the church and last year received a letter from The Pope recognizing her lifetime of work for the church. She has been going downhill for quite a while and it looks like her journey through life will be coming to an end soon. I'm not asking that her life be extended but that her transition be a smooth one and that everything she expects on the other side be true. So I'm going to my church... the open air of the mountains and a long hike while thinking of her. If all of you men and women of god could say a prayer for my Grandma Kay, I'd be very grateful.

Many thanks,

Justin
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:52:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Some keep the Sabbath going to Church ––
I keep it, staying at Home ––
With a Bobolink for a Chorister ––
And an Orchard, for a Dome

-Emily Dickinson-

Sounds like a remarkable woman.  Prayers up.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:58:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Prayers sent.
You and I share the same attitude about chuch; Jesus Prayed in the garden, I like to pray in the woods.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top