BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/28/2009 8:25:35 AM EDT
Friday, March 27, 2009
Four men accused of gang raping a 13-year-old girl
The girl was too drunk to resist at a house party in Orange, authorities say.
By RACHANEE SRISAVASDI
The Orange County Register

SANTA ANA – Four men have been accused of gang raping a 13-year-old girl at a house party in Orange, prosecutors said.

Diego Ramirez, 19, Mario Santibanez, 22, Daniel Ramirez, 23, and Gustavo Gomez, 18, appeared in court today, but their arraignment was delayed until April 13, according to the Orange County District Attorney's office.

The victim and her 14-year-old friend – who are classmates – had met with Gomez and Santibanez after school on Feb. 27, prosecutors said. The girls drank alcohol and were drunk when they went to a party at Ramirez's home.

The girls continued drinking at the party, prosecutors said. The defendants then took turns raping the victim, who was too drunk to fight them off, according to prosecutors.

Police heard of the alleged assault after the girl told her mother, who took her to Orange Police Department on March 2, prosecutors said

Deputy District Attorney Mark Birney characterized the incident as a "heinous, abhorrent crime."

The men are all charged with one felony count each of forcible rape in concert, rape by intoxication, oral copulation in concert with force and fear, oral copulation by intoxication, and lewd acts upon a child under 14.

Gomez is also charged with one felony count of unlawful sexual intercourse with the victim's friend.

If convicted, the defendants each face a maximum sentence of 35 years in state prison. They are being held on bail of $200,000 each.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:27:38 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:27:58 AM EDT
[#2]
They'll be out before Olofson.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:28:59 AM EDT
[#3]

Four men.  Not one asked:  "Hey guys, do you think it's a good idea to rape a 13 year old girl?".  Not one.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:29:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I hope they have a long and happy stay in prison, making a lot of friends, and never have to suffer constipation or protein deficiency.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:29:31 AM EDT
[#5]
I hope the tables are turned on them soon enough in prison.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:30:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Four men.  Not one asked:  "Hey guys, do you think it's a good idea to rape a 13 year old girl?".  Not one.

Unfortunately, it's kinda normal where they come from.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:30:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You expect something like this to happen from the type of criminals these guys are?  
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:31:29 AM EDT
[#8]
None of those guys look 18-19....some of them look 40.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:32:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Would it be racial profiling if I were to say they just look like rapists.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:32:10 AM EDT
[#10]
What kind of sick fucks would gang rape a 13 year old girl? They will get a couple years in jail, and register as a sex offender because they're our neighbors from the south and can be rehabilitated.

I hope they get the living fuck beat out of them, I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire crying for help. Seriously, I am so sick of hearing how little girls are being raped, we need to put a stop to this shit. If you rape someone you get your tool yanked off your body, and if they don't stop the bleeding in time, oh well.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:34:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Only the second one looks like he is actually in the age range listed in the article. The rest may be giving fake dates of birth. They look to be at least in their late 20's
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:36:18 AM EDT
[#12]
But they are only here to do the jobs Americans won't.

I guess that includes the raping of children.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:36:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Insert COC violation here.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:37:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only the second one looks like he is actually in the age range listed in the article. The rest may be giving fake dates of birth. They look to be at least in their late 20's

For all I can tell they may have being using fake ID that they got from their coyote. Doesn't let us know their nationality or anything else.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:37:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
They'll be out before Olofson.

True dat.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:38:37 AM EDT
[#16]
I hope that one of them was her teacher so that you can all chuckle and say how lucky she was and how you wish it was you...
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:38:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's our fault that we don't understand their culture.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:39:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
But they are only here to do the jobs Americans won't.

I guess that includes the raping of children.

+1
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:40:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:40:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Capital Punishment for ALL rapist.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:41:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I hope that one of them was her teacher so that you can all chuckle and say how lucky she was and how you wish it was you...

Huh? How does consensual sex EVER equate to rape? I haven't made the comments but generally they have to do with young males having sex with their older women teachers. Said males were not raped. There is a HUGE difference.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:41:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Its our fault that they aren't already dead!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:41:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:42:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Huh? How does consensual sex EVER equate to rape?

When the victim is unable to provide consent due to intoxication, mental handicap or age.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:42:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
When I see their pictures I see a mil dot cross hair superimposed over their faces.

x 2, you read my mind.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:43:58 AM EDT
[#26]
If I we're her father.......I'd be going straight to jail.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:45:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:45:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Would it be racial profiling if I were to say they just look like rapists.  

NO, I have read many stories about illegals from south of the boarder raping little girls & women for  years now, I am beginning to associate mexicans with violent underage rape, in this multicultural society  we are being forced to accept their culture, Im gonna guess that raping little girls goes on all the time in Mexico & might even be common place and socially acceptable, it be expected from a country that is ran by drug dealing, murdering, rapists...

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:46:12 AM EDT
[#29]
I'm betting it was consensual, and afterwards she decided to claim rape.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:48:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

gonna go with a +1 and mommy brought her to the police station.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:50:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

When the victim is unable to provide consent due to intoxication, mental handicap or age.

Pffft. a 15 year old boy can't give consent? Well maybe he can't but his dick sure can.
So technically if two 15 YO have sex, that means they raped each other???  gimme a break.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:50:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Pillars of the community.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:51:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So it never does, just checking.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:52:29 AM EDT
[#34]

These shitbags should be hung from the nearest tree ASAP

That being said who in the hell let's their 13 and 14 year old daughters (or sons)  out on the streets that freely?

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:55:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Little white girl thought she could handle a gang bang, lets just blame the ugly mexicans when regret comes! No dishonor then, right?
Sadly, I think a large amount of "Rape" isn't actually rape. Girls cry wolf, and the REAL rape victims are minimized by some skank who says she was raped, but just had regrets later on.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:57:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Calling these scumbags "men" is a bit of a stretch. A rope and tree for each of 'em.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:57:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pffft. a 15 year old boy can't give consent? Well maybe he can't but his dick sure can.
So technically if two 15 YO have sex, that means they raped each other???  gimme a break.

Well it seems like either by purpose of design, the original post that I was responding to was conveniently left out. The guy was trying to imply that posters that talked about young males banging their older female teachers was the same as forcible rape.

My point was that technical statutory rape was not even the same as criminally forced rape. You can't IMHO say that consensual statutory rape is the same as some woman walking down the street and dragged into an alley and forced.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:01:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Why are they calling them "men"?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:01:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Sounds like they raped a fellow mexican. meh.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:03:00 AM EDT
[#40]
This is why I don't want the turd-world fucks in my country.   Load them in a van and kick them out in the middle of the desert.  
Fuck Calderon and his dirty people.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:05:45 AM EDT
[#41]
They should be executed.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:06:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:07:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Are they illegals too?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:09:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Diego Ramirez, 19, Mario Santibanez, 22, Daniel Ramirez, 23, and Gustavo Gomez, 18, appeared in court today, but their arraignment was delayed until April 13, according to the Orange County District Attorney's office.

I knew they were Mexicans before I even opened the thread.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:12:01 AM EDT
[#45]
Those guys won't fare well in prison...
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:21:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Hang them all at once with the same rope.

Have them dangle there together untill dead
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:28:41 AM EDT
[#47]
A 12 year old girl at my son's school had two guys at once. I overheard her talking about it with a classmate, and she didn't appear to be any kind of victim and was utterly remorseless until she saw how shocked her friend looked.

When I was a teen I had sex with a girl who was a "good girl who didn't do that sort of thing". We both enjoyed it, and each other. It wasn't until afterward when she had time to think about it that regret kicked in and to save her reputation she said I forced her.

For a brief time I was friends with a woman whose 13 year old daughter was highly sexually active and sought men of all ages. The girl had "daddy issues" but spoke as if she enjoyed the sexual aspect of the relationships. He mom as a total slut who fucked every man she could, married or not. Obviously the apple hadn't fallen far from the tree. Our friendship didn't last long. Her attitude toward life was disgusting and I got rid of her quickly. I hope the kid turned out okay, but it seems unlikely.

I'm not saying it's right to have sex with a 13 year old, I'm just saying it may not have happened as reported. When a young female gets boobs, pubes, and warm tingly feelings down there PLUS male attention, alcohol, and a little peer pressure she can make some pretty foolish choices. It was certainly rape regardless of how things happened, but hornyness and insecurity may have led her to drop her own underwear. It is not beyond the realm of possibility to think she may have volunteeered to be the life of the party, then played victim later once she realized the gang bang reflected poorly upon her virtue.

It's still wrong to fuck 13 year olds, but there may be a whole lot more to the story.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:29:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's our fault that we don't understand their culture.

I had the occasion of driving through a bad part of town in Richmond, Virginia and saw a billboard that said "She is only 15..."

Yep, there are cultures that have a reputation for preying on young girls and these cultures are very accepting of this practice.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:34:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well it seems like either by purpose of design, the original post that I was responding to was conveniently left out. The guy was trying to imply that posters that talked about young males banging their older female teachers was the same as forcible rape.

My point was that technical statutory rape was not even the same as criminally forced rape. You can't IMHO say that consensual statutory rape is the same as some woman walking down the street and dragged into an alley and forced.

I was really posting to the other person not you. I noticed as well that somehow he implied that this kinda REAL RAPE is equal to a male student banging his hot teacher. Its that kinda shit that makes us a laughing stock in the world.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:37:57 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Friday, March 27, 2009
Four men accused of gang raping a 13-year-old girl
The girl was too drunk to resist at a house party in Orange, authorities say.
By RACHANEE SRISAVASDI
The Orange County Register

SANTA ANA – Four men have been accused of gang raping a 13-year-old girl at a house party in Orange, prosecutors said.

The victim and her 14-year-old friend – who are classmates – had met with Gomez and Santibanez after school on Feb. 27, prosecutors said. The girls drank alcohol and were drunk when they went to a party at Ramirez's home.

The girls continued drinking at the party, prosecutors said. The defendants then took turns raping the victim, who was too drunk to fight them off, according to prosecutors.

Police heard of the alleged assault after the girl told her mother, who took her to Orange Police Department on March 2, prosecutors said

Deputy District Attorney Mark Birney characterized the incident as a "heinous, abhorrent crime."

The men are all charged with one felony count each of forcible rape in concert, rape by intoxication, oral copulation in concert with force and fear, oral copulation by intoxication, and lewd acts upon a child under 14.

Gomez is also charged with one felony count of unlawful sexual intercourse with the victim's friend.

If convicted, the defendants each face a maximum sentence of 35 years in state prison. They are being held on bail of $200,000 each.

<Precrime has edited this COC violation before it could happen >
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top