Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/28/2009 5:42:20 AM EDT
North Dakota is completely flooded, and Obama han't said a word, much less stopped the water from rising as he promised in his Nomination Address.

Why?  Could it be because the majority of the flood's victims are of a different race than him?  According to the way Bush was attacked in 1995, YES.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:44:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
North Dakota is completely flooded, and Obama han't said a word, much less stopped the water from rising as he promised in his Nomination Address.

Why?  Could it be because the majority of the flood's victims are of a different race than him?  According to the way Bush was attacked in 1995, YES.

I think you mean 2005.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:45:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you mean 2005.

I just woke up.  Literally....AND FIGURATIVELY
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:46:43 AM EDT
[#3]
To be fair, I think I heard that the area has been declared a disaster area.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:46:51 AM EDT
[#4]
there's no white people there just white snow..thats all i see on the TV

fwiw  we have family shoveling sand as i speak and praying they dont get swept away!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:47:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I thought he was going to throw money at them to "help"?

It's all his fault anyways. We all know he inherited that weather making machine that GWB used to flood New Orleans, so why didn't he turn it off and make the snow/rain/flood stop?

Oh, yeah. He must be a racist.

oh, by the way, anyone seen a white Lootie yet? All I see are folks filling sandbags trying to help each other.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:50:26 AM EDT
[#6]
I am deeply concerned about the terrible flooding in North Dakota.  So concerned I had to take in a hoops game to take my mind off this country's troubles

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:55:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I am deeply concerned about the terrible flooding in North Dakota.  So concerned I had to take in a hoops game to take my mind off this country's troubles

http://hoopeduponline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/obama_beer.jpg

VS

maybe it is to cold for him over there.....just saying....

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:57:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Ioh, by the way, anyone seen a white Lootie yet? All I see are folks filling sandbags trying to help each other.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:59:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

VS

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/protus/flood123.jpg

Typical white person.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:59:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ioh, by the way, anyone seen a white Lootie yet? All I see are folks filling sandbags trying to help each other.

maybe they can get into the in and out stores or whatever they are up there that sell beer

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:00:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

VS

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/protus/flood123.jpg

Typical white person.

their just off roading  in water other americans dont want to 4x4 in

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:01:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

There are some on this forum who are in support of Obama's silence on this.

They are either trolls or afraid to confront black racism.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:02:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Don't worry. It's all under control. Obama's letting the drama build until the very last second where his mighty hand will come down from the sky, holding back the threatening waters. The same way it held up the plane in the Hudson, allowing everyone to be safe from any harm.

Fucking guy is amazing!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:03:54 AM EDT
[#14]

How come there is no looting and destruction.  Why are they sandbagging and not shooting each other and standing in the road waiting for help?

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:05:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Mr. Obama on North dakota flooding:  "you're doing a heck of a job...... whitey."

Get it?

*sound of crickets*
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:08:11 AM EDT
[#16]
"Payback" for the "injustices" following Katrina?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:08:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Did he even fly over the disaster area, Bush was criticized for not going to see Katrina disaster
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:08:33 AM EDT
[#18]
As usual.

Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:09:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

How come there is no looting and destruction.  Why are they sandbagging and not shooting each other and standing in the road waiting for help?

not that many bridges maybe?

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:09:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Fuck obama
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:12:05 AM EDT
[#21]
According to the radio this morning he has commended their comunity service in ND.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:12:37 AM EDT
[#22]
We're even then. I hate him too.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:13:58 AM EDT
[#23]
obongo=kill whitey

fuck obongo
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:14:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Thats racist
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:15:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Obama doesn't care about white people

Ah, I hate to tell ya, but the majority of the American black race would love nothing more than to see white's suffer and many have been actively working on it for years.

Than there's this,

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:15:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Thats racist

realist != racist.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:16:41 AM EDT
[#27]
He doesn't care, those guys didn't vote for him.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:17:06 AM EDT
[#28]
He tries so hard to be wholly black.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:19:04 AM EDT
[#29]
I heard reports saying people are signing contracts of secrecy to bury a bunch of poor ignorant redneck hillbillies that have been shot by the military.....
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:21:30 AM EDT
[#31]
The dude is a follower of black liberation theology. What the fuck do you expect.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:21:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I heard reports saying people are signing contracts of secrecy to bury a bunch of poor ignorant redneck hillbillies that have been shot by the military.....

I'm safe then. I'm not poor.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:21:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
According to the radio this morning he has commended their comunity service in ND.

In the hope that we'll shut up about it.

That guy is an opportunistic, racist POS.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:37:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:50:33 AM EDT
[#35]
He is ordering the destruction of the sandbag walls at 2300 local time this evening.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:50:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
obongo=kill whitey

fuck obongo

+1

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:52:01 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
obongo=kill whitey

fuck obongo

+1

Guess what kids, Obama IS white.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:53:07 AM EDT
[#38]
OBLAMA wont even go to N. dakota!! come on now, he cant swim!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:57:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Did he even fly over the disaster area, Bush was criticized for not going to see Katrina disaster

There is no friggin way the media would criticize him over this.

The thing that gets me about the Katrina Disaster is that I wonder how ANYONE would have dealt with it had they been the first to deal with something such as it.  There were just so many variables involved in it that caused the clusterfuck it was, INCLUDING the people living there (which of course seem to get no blame whatsoever) and the LA government.

I don't think even the great Obama would have pulled anything off different.  Besides, it was on FEMA's shoulders that was set up and created in its past configuration (before Bush's admin revamped it) and appeared to work fine.  My assessment is that Obama would have taken office, not even batted an eye at how FEMA was organized back then, and would have had the same result.  Of course, there might have been less race issues.  BTW: Prior to Katrina, who originally set up FEMA as it was prior to Katrina?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:58:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
obongo=kill whitey

fuck obongo

+1

You don't get extra points for not knowing what the score is.

Obama is a "mulatto".
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:58:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Hey, this ain't New Orleans.  You think we're intimidated by a blizzard and some water?

Fuck that.  We've got shit under control.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:02:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
obongo=kill whitey

fuck obongo

+1

Obama is a "mulatto".

there will be people who will want you banned for using hte word mulatto(i know from experience), saying it has slave connotations  , even though the mulatto.org community of actual mulatto's considers is a "positive" word.

edit: spelling
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:02:46 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
obongo=kill whitey

fuck obongo

+1

No, he's not. You have a glass of milk, a glass of chocolate milk, and an empty glass........ah, never mind.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:04:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
obongo=kill whitey

fuck obongo

+1

No, he's HALF WHITE and a mix of other races but NOT a majority of black!!

Obama is a "mulatto".

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:06:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Hey, this ain't New Orleans.  You think we're intimidated by a blizzard and some water?

Thats the REAL American way!!!!! It would just turn into a cluster fuck when the (current) gubment got in the way. On the flip side, you could get debit cards for hookers and blow, from FEMA.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:11:57 AM EDT
[#46]
I don't think this should be Obama's concern at all.  If he picked a good director for FEMA...then he does not need to micro-manage this scenario.  A briefing and debriefing should suffice.  I haven't been keeping up with things these days...who is the FEMA director, and what has this person done so far?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:14:16 AM EDT
[#47]
The only action taken by Obama relating to the ND flood is to hype the global warming lie:

"If you look at the flooding that's going on right now in North Dakota and you say to yourself, 'If you see an increase of 2 degrees, what does that do, in terms of the situation there?' " the president told the reporters. "That indicates the degree to which we have to take this seriously."

Link

The Red River has flooded for centuries.  ND had a brutally cold winter this year too.  But hey always take advantage of a good crisis.  

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:21:08 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
He doesn't care, those guys didn't vote for him.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:58:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
obongo=kill whitey

fuck obongo

+1

his holy halfness wont admit it, though. And that just makes things even more ironic. I am well aware the chosen one is a mutt.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:03:16 AM EDT
[#50]

Good job guys.  Soon the Government will have it's army of inner city scum bags to
send in a crisis. They will be more then happy to rape and steal
help white people.

Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats the REAL American way!!!!! It would just turn into a cluster fuck when the (current) gubment got in the way. On the flip side, you could get debit cards for hookers and blow, from FEMA.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top