Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2009 9:41:02 PM EDT
12 Pmags ordered.  Got the other part of my order because of buck.  Sent an email 17 days ago asking where the fuck,  what next?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:49:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Email, LOL.
I emailed, no response.
I called, they said they would have the shipping dept call me that day. Two days later I get an email stating that half my order has shipped, and the other half was out of stock - and no tracking number. Still no package, they'll be getting another call on Monday.
99% of my orders from them arrive quickly, and they have good deals often- but their CS sucks. Or rather seems to not exist at all.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:52:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Botach = Fail
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:53:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I still have 20 rd black p-mags and 30 rd tan p-mags from Streichers I haven't received from an early December order.

It is getting to be a bit ridiculous at this point.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:54:18 PM EDT
[#4]
You should feel lucky that you got half of it
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:54:47 PM EDT
[#5]
everytime i've ordered pmags in the last 6 months i've had them within days of ordering. its about ordering them when they're in stock somewhere

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:02:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Write the loss off on your 2009 taxes.

It's the only way you're getting your money back.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:03:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
everytime i've ordered pmags in the last 6 months i've had them within days of ordering. its about ordering them when they're in stock somewhere

I'm more of the backorder school of thought...I backorder a few dozen all over the Net from reputable vendors and giggle like a schoolgirl when random packages show up every week or two.

"Tee Hee! OD non-window this week!"
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:07:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Botach = Fail

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top